Request for Unban and stop Drama

BurtGummer

I wouldn't do this but after 3 people provoked me to i decided i have nothing to lose.

@Maxtor This topic is referring only to you and no any other member or staff. My initial account is @Kara.

I had some bad history for bad trades due to bad time management but this "scammer" label i received is completely wrong for many reasons.

I tried contact you in a nice way to discuss and you preferred to take screenshots of our conversation and try to make fun of me as i got informed. We are all in this forum since 2006-2008 back when we were young kids, i can't imagine grown up people after 12 years to act like this. 

The funny thing is that your staff claim that "... i have no problem with him", yet none of them likes me and they abuse their rights for personals reason and keep banning my accounts (even if they have no proof sometimes).

I requested this false accusation to be stopped. We are not 20 years old. I have changed years now. I have community and partners that work with and even some ranked members from your forum are getting clients that i sent to them. I can request anytime i want 20 people from my discord to message you and write about our trade and our work  we had  over 1.5 year but as i said i'm not here to create any bad atmosphere or provoke you.

All i want is to stop treat me as if i'm a bad person and urban my account (mostly because i don't want hide my self as many claim), as you did to many others who actually have no reason to be unbanned. 

Yes i have some bad trade history yes i apologize to you personally for causing you trouble because in past you helped me but you cannot stuck a label on the forehead of a person for actions of the past. My last accounts i didn't even post. They had 0 post and yet i got banned. I can continue keep making fake accounts or you can write me and talk. After all these years i'm in your forum i believe i deserve a chance for a conversation other than print screens and bring up old actions of me. I have a big discord community which you can join your self and see and nothing to hide. 

So please before ban this profile make sure to read this and at least answer. If i had bad intention i wouldn't come here and write this i would just continue making fake accounts and "hide" my self whatever this mean as i heard others saying.

PS. If some people allow me to mentions names (even people i had bad deals in past and reported me yet now they work with me and talked to your staff for me).

Edited by BurtGummer
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Kara, the guy whos not hiding in the shadows. How many people did you scam until now?

Tremors
May i ask who you are? You're writing comments all over my topics. That is fine provide a reason or an excuse please, i can't even understand what you're writing on your comments.

HealtyCucumber
Oh kara, stop pretending.
You have very polite friends who told me everything.

Tremors
I think you got confused. Do i know you and i don't have any friend on the internet. I believe you're mistaken.

HealtyCucumber
you're so original 

Tremors
Please next time you make any reference to me provide some information and no random talking. If you're a client of mine or my team's and got problem you can talk in our discord channel. Otherwise i cannot help you. 

HealtyCucumber
kara, your very close friend told me that it's you, lol.

Tremors
As i said you're mistaken and i don't have any close friend on the internet. I only have people i work with and i don't discuss personal information. 
Provide a picture of your discussion with that friend you mentioned. 
You can also join on my discord community and confirm

HealtyCucumber
i don't have to provide you any specific information.

Tremors
But you cannot go out in public and judge people without valid information.
I highly encourage you to join my discord.
My intention is not to have a fight with you but you ensure that you're mistake beside i barely visit maxc other than upload my videos. Take care

HealtyCucumber
oh kara, you and your stupidity.

ill give 24 hours for kara to return 100€ to owner or i promise i will disappear this name Kara and all alternatives forever.

Requesting an unban after scamming a person?

And this is how you threaten your clients who you scammed

Edited by HealtyCucumber

Kara you are ill, and the biggest scammer and troll in this forum.

Half of the people who came to me are scammed by you, yesterday i had to deal with your code(copy-paste) which was never completed and was full of bugs.

And it's not called a bad deal but simply a scam.

New-Bitmap-Image.png

Edited by BruT
  • Haha 1

• Dragic locked this topic