Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WTB DDOSS Protection Server Files + Website

Hello MxC 

I try to find the best sollution for DDOSS protection for my server files + website , i see that most people suggest OVH , OVH also offers "Exclusive Anti-DDoS Game" , i know that this protection is not enough to be sure that my files are protected 100% , is there any other thing that i can do to get extra protection?

Thanks in advance !!

24 minutes ago, KouKou said:

Hello MxC 

I try to find the best sollution for DDOSS protection for my server files + website , i see that most people suggest OVH , OVH also offers "Exclusive Anti-DDoS Game" , i know that this protection is not enough to be sure that my files are protected 100% , is there any other thing that i can do to get extra protection?

Thanks in advance !!

Hello use HyperFilter

Sadly the most common DDos method is not from the Server side but from the Client side, there are multiple brutce force programs and other commands that will cause lags to your server, the best thing that i can recommend is a good anti-bot client side program with antibrute force and spam filters.

Good luck mate!

4 hours ago, KouKou said:

Hello MxC 

Thanks in advance !!

yes as @Red-Hair-Shanks mentioned, the features seems good enough but you can never know until you try it also the cost is a very important matter. In any case i would like to receive a feedback if you will try pigasos dev team service.

Update i checked the costs in Athena Project URL.

Also keep in mind that those kind of protections block some players and make their life hard, they have login delay etc. etc. but nowadays a similar solution is a must.

Edited by SQL Developer

15 minutes ago, SQL Developer said:

yes as @Red-Hair-Shanks mentioned, the features seems good enough but you can never know until you try it also the cost is a very important matter. In any case i would like to receive a feedback if you will try pigasos dev team service.

Update i checked the costs in Athena Project URL.

Also keep in mind that those kind of protections block some players and make their life hard, they have login delay etc. etc. but nowadays a similar solution is a must.

i have use it and its good my friend,noone have complain about delay.
if im'not wrong machine + firewall cost 280e.

• Thanks 1

Actually @Zake i need a hosting providor to host my files and be protected i know i will not be 100% by DDOSS but i need to be secured as much as i can . Also i think to get attacked depends from advertising you made , i will not spend more than 300e on advertising+vote sites total . I am looking for the best deal , legit and safe .

1 hour ago, KouKou said:

Actually @Zake i need a hosting providor to host my files and be protected i know i will not be 100% by DDOSS but i need to be secured as much as i can . Also i think to get attacked depends from advertising you made , i will not spend more than 300e on advertising+vote sites total . I am looking for the best deal , legit and safe .

If your budget is that low, then go ovh