Jump to content

WTB DDOSS Protection Server Files + Website


KouKou
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello MxC 

 

I try to find the best sollution for DDOSS protection for my server files + website , i see that most people suggest OVH , OVH also offers "Exclusive Anti-DDoS Game" , i know that this protection is not enough to be sure that my files are protected 100% , is there any other thing that i can do to get extra protection?

 

Thanks in advance !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, KouKou said:

Hello MxC 

 

I try to find the best sollution for DDOSS protection for my server files + website , i see that most people suggest OVH , OVH also offers "Exclusive Anti-DDoS Game" , i know that this protection is not enough to be sure that my files are protected 100% , is there any other thing that i can do to get extra protection?

 

Thanks in advance !!

Hello use HyperFilter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sadly the most common DDos method is not from the Server side but from the Client side, there are multiple brutce force programs and other commands that will cause lags to your server, the best thing that i can recommend is a good anti-bot client side program with antibrute force and spam filters.

 

Good luck mate!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KouKou said:

Hello MxC 

 

I try to find the best sollution for DDOSS protection for my server files + website , i see that most people suggest OVH , OVH also offers "Exclusive Anti-DDoS Game" , i know that this protection is not enough to be sure that my files are protected 100% , is there any other thing that i can do to get extra protection?

 

Thanks in advance !!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yes as @Red-Hair-Shanks mentioned, the features seems good enough but you can never know until you try it also the cost is a very important matter. In any case i would like to receive a feedback if you will try pigasos dev team service.

 

Update i checked the costs in Athena Project URL.

Also keep in mind that those kind of protections block some players and make their life hard, they have login delay etc. etc. but nowadays a similar solution is a must.

Edited by SQL Developer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, SQL Developer said:

yes as @Red-Hair-Shanks mentioned, the features seems good enough but you can never know until you try it also the cost is a very important matter. In any case i would like to receive a feedback if you will try pigasos dev team service.

 

Update i checked the costs in Athena Project URL.

Also keep in mind that those kind of protections block some players and make their life hard, they have login delay etc. etc. but nowadays a similar solution is a must.

i have use it and its good my friend,noone have complain about delay.
if im'not wrong machine + firewall cost 280e.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Actually @Zake i need a hosting providor to host my files and be protected i know i will not be 100% by DDOSS but i need to be secured as much as i can . Also i think to get attacked depends from advertising you made , i will not spend more than 300e on advertising+vote sites total . I am looking for the best deal , legit and safe .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KouKou said:

Actually @Zake i need a hosting providor to host my files and be protected i know i will not be 100% by DDOSS but i need to be secured as much as i can . Also i think to get attacked depends from advertising you made , i will not spend more than 300e on advertising+vote sites total . I am looking for the best deal , legit and safe .

If your budget is that low, then go ovh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



  • Posts

    • I did not ask you to give me solutions to problems of the files. I asked you to point out a specific problem on -MY- server and not acis rev from 2017 or even 2020 that was garbage.    You literally just admitted that your only experience is random servers left and right no1 knows of. Again, our pack is based on acis, but there's been massive updates on top of it which is not acis anymore but more of our own "extender". I did share a lot of those formulas with tryskell of course, but there's multiple things missing from the retail acis pack, especially in skilldata.   And this is where you show that you're a complete moron. You talk about surrender casting as if we haven't fixed that already on our pack. You don't even need to log on my server to see this, it's on youtube in the video showcasing our auto-farm. The reason why surrender is "slow cast" on acis is because they based it on advext (l2off btw) which is GF core and not C4/interlude like vanganth is. So when you say l2off, you need to specify which one. There's C4 core (vanganth) and GF core (advext).   These are issues we fixed literally 1 year ago just so a random guy like you can come on the forum and claim our pack has those issues without even logging on our beta that is freely available. Hope you understand how ridiculous you sound.   Video with surrender casting like retail on our pack: [Sped up version, You can slow it down]       Yep, and thank god tryskell upped the price so not every entitled kid can get their hands on them =]     I don't know who you are, but if your server wasn't worth playing, then maybe paying was the only option. I see many admins who are sour in this topic. Sad.
    • good admin except he is a ball breaker if u work with him. other than that the server should be good and totally loved by him + care
    • Said the guy that asked money to play on my projects.....
    • aCis is not that bad in terms of Formulas anymore.
    • VALORANT FULL ACCESS ACCOUNTS EU/NA/AP/BR/KR/LATAM READY FOR RANKED 4.00 € Iron 3.50 € Bronze 4.10 € Silver 5.40 € Gold 6.50 € Platinum 15.00 € Diamond 30.00 € Immortal 40.00 € https://discord.gg/dFagHUFxU7
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock