Jump to content

Share Interface Essence - High Five


Dection

Recommended Posts

On 9/17/2021 at 5:56 PM, MonokiniSix said:

ok, thx! :smile:

spacer.png

just drag and drop into "dark" sector


Sure, that's what I'm doing but where would the problem lie? I would like to fix it because it not only gives this black section but also does not always work. Sometimes I have to drag it 5 times in a row for it to take effect.


On a follow-up note, related to the request of MXC user a couple of posts before mine, 

- Would it be possible to make it so that players can toggle automatic use of spells on the shortcut bar, similarly to how Macro Loop works but without the restriction of having only 1 active LOOPed item at a time.

- Would it be possible to replace the ITEMs tab with a tab for autopotion and auto-soulshots?
 
 Regarding both of the above, would it be possible to take them from a newer chronicle? They are present on Salvation 140p (the freely-distributed XDAT and *.U editing tools work for up to this client protocol version). The macro loop is again limited to one at a time but is triggered on the shortcut bar, so the macro window is not needed.

Edited by bru7al
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/19/2021 at 8:14 AM, bru7al said:

Sure, that's what I'm doing but where would the problem lie? I would like to fix it because it not only gives this black section but also does not always work. Sometimes I have to drag it 5 times in a row for it to take effect.

U need wait a little when u start drag "resize arrow" cuz the resize detect window show with small delay

On 9/19/2021 at 8:14 AM, bru7al said:

- Would it be possible to make it so that players can toggle automatic use of spells on the shortcut bar, similarly to how Macro Loop works but without the restriction of having only 1 active LOOPed item at a time.

U can't edit standart shortcut bar "logic" such way and add all macro/skill loop u want only editing interface.u

 

On 9/19/2021 at 8:14 AM, bru7al said:

- Would it be possible to replace the ITEMs tab with a tab for autopotion and auto-soulshots?

some day

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

https://imgur.com/a/NbXVrmn

 

How does it make the tutorial box appear on the client screen when the character reaches the level to change classes? It should probably be in some x y position of the screen outside the visible coordinates.
The image above is from the previous version Interface Essence 0.62.
In the current version, Interface Essence 0.636fix2, this tutorial box no longer appears.
If you can help.

Hugs.

18 hours ago, sidius said:

https://imgur.com/a/NbXVrmn

 

How does it make the tutorial box appear on the client screen when the character reaches the level to change classes? It should probably be in some x y position of the screen outside the visible coordinates.
The image above is from the previous version Interface Essence 0.62.
In the current version, Interface Essence 0.636fix2, this tutorial box no longer appears.
If you can help.

Hugs.

sorted out!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock