l2 acis buffer not working

Harpoon

Question

Hello , i download this buffer for l2 acis https://maxcheaters.com/topic/223485-npc-player-buffer-acis/?tab=comments#comment-2688248

The only that i did is to make a folder in gameserver/data/html/mods/buffer and i paste the html files there, then i create  a new npc in xml.
  After that i spawn buffer, i can see the Index of buffer ( buffs,heal,fighter set,mage set, etc) but i cant get buffs from this npc. No any message showed up on my screen.

Any idea on how can i  fix the problem above?  ( if yes, be specific at comments )
Thnx in advance

Edited by Harpoon

9 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Harpoon said:

No any message showed up on my screen.

Im sure you got a client error request on ur gameserver console :D

You have to add the code on core side aswell :  https://pastebin.com/n8jaVzuJ

36 minutes ago, LordPanic said:

Im sure you got a client error request on ur gameserver console :D

You have to add the code on core side aswell :  https://pastebin.com/n8jaVzuJ

When i paste it in eclipse/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/PlayerBuffer

I see this Java file with a red X. May is something wrong ;

Edited by Harpoon

Use Tryskell buffer from aCis code. Just spawn him by ID 5000x. The code what you tries to use is outdated and have a lot of conflicts with newest revisions.

9 minutes ago, Rootware said:

Use Tryskell buffer from aCis code. Just spawn him by ID 5000x. The code what you tries to use is outdated and have a lot of conflicts with newest revisions.

Any other code  & html files for  other buffer? (except Tryskell) 

38 minutes ago, Harpoon said:

When i paste it in eclipse/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/PlayerBuffer

I see this Java file with a red X. May is something wrong ;

When you see red X on ur package it means some files inside this package have errrors. Since this file (PlayerBuffer) is inside instance package it will have red X and obviously the file itself will have the red X on it. So you have 2 options either rework it or find new one (as root pointed out). Since you didnt know about this things i strongly advice you to start checking some guides etc...

If you wish i can share with you my rework of this but it's for 372 rev.

ezgif-2-68e19b72af66.gif.69bac0864f95581a635da245abffe2ef.gif

Edited by LordPanic

2 minutes ago, LordPanic said:

When you see red X on ur package it means some files inside this package have errrors. Since this file (PlayerBuffer) is inside instance package it will have red X and obviously the file itself will have the red X on it. So you have 2 options either rework it or find new one (as root pointed out). Since you didnt know about this things i strongly advice you to start checking some guides etc...

If you wish i can share you my rework of this share but it's for 372 rev.

Ι will check some guides in order to get any idea about this, and try to fix. Also, I will check the revision later and if it's 372 I would like to check your rework. 

But if someone have any other code & html files for aCis buffer feel free to post it here. 

For acis 372 rev.

Core

Datapack

It's not too shabby but whatever it's free share right ? :)

Edited by LordPanic
  • Thanks 1