Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WTS NEW Updater / Launcher & Logo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to offer You my NEW Updater / Launcher with custom skins.   BASIC FEATURES: - no virus detections, - automatic patch check, - automatic patch download on new release, - automatic soft files check / manual hard files check, - install full game client as option, - fast download, - no disconnections on small files = no slow downs, - the fastest files check = check full game client of 50GB in just few sec., - full control of Your patch link, - the fastest p

You still owe me 60 euro logo from 2018

Very professional work and very fast delivery , in two hours i got what i asked for. I highly recommend it.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I received a warning for telling the truth. I understand that I did not do it in a good way, but here you can not criticize ave? He steal 50 euros and never give me the logo. If true and negative comments cannot be made let me know! thanks

Edited by kadabra

1 hour ago, kadabra said:

I received a warning for telling the truth. I understand that I did not do it in a good way, but here you can not criticize ave? He steal 50 euros and never give me the logo. If true and negative comments cannot be made let me know! thanks

i dont know whats ur issues with ave but i we bought from him with my partner and some of my friends and everything delivered withing 30 minutes and everying works perfect.

I think, and this is only my assumption, that he never was my customer. I never created logo for 50 euro, that's not my price for logo design, customers who bought logo from me, can tell You the price.

Second of all, even if in the past I missed the deadline for a project, I did a refund OR finish the job anyway. Simple as that. I don't see HOW anyone can scam anybody via PayPal (and I use only that payment system) when You can create discpute for EVERY payment (beside gifts ofc).

If I would like to scam somebody, this person, after few days, would create a dispute and get his money back. Beside that, HOW I'm supoused to scam someone who never even was my customer and uses some screens from google and other topics on mxc? 

Anyway, I'm done with explaining myself of the 5th time. Please STOP spaming old shit from 2017 from old, resolved topics. 
THANK YOU.

This is ave, that is the treatment it gives to users.There is no problem. All good, he got banned for scamming people and now he's back with another user. That's all folks! Pay attention before buying anything else.