Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WTS NEW Updater / Launcher & Logo

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to offer You my NEW Updater / Launcher with custom skins.   BASIC FEATURES: - no virus detections, - automatic patch check, - automatic patch download on new release, - automatic soft files check / manual hard files check, - install full game client as option, - fast download, - no disconnections on small files = no slow downs, - the fastest files check = check full game client of 50GB in just few sec., - full control of Your patch link, - the fastest p

You still owe me 60 euro logo from 2018

Very professional work and very fast delivery , in two hours i got what i asked for. I highly recommend it.

Posted Images

The best working updater, easy to use, functional, amazing graphic designer. Order made very quickly, professional in every detail. I recommend to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

there are no words about ave hes very professional and good on his job/work totally recommended!

Ave is EXTREMELY responsive. His work is reliable, professional and he is VERY helpful. He is eager to help and go above and beyond to ensure his clients are happy. His updaters work and they are very easy to setup. His instructions are detailed and thorough. I would be working with him on a heart beat and would definitely recommend him to others. Great job!