Lineage 2 Login Screen Collection for IL & H5

In this topic I am going to share all oldschool Login Screen Files, which can be used with the Interlude Client without having any problems at all. This way you can enjoy your favorite Login Screen of the past one more time! :)

Note: Each pack contains one Login Screen, Selection Screen and Background Music. Window style won't change! To unpack, use WinRar or 7zip. To install, simply unpack all files into the root folder of your Lineage 2 Interlude copy. All files are password protected!*

Note: This pack is for Interlude only! Using  those Login Screens with clients above TCT 1.0 "The Kamael" may result in a display bug during character selection. You won't see your already existing characters anymore!

Official Lineage 2 Chaotic Chronicle Login Screens:

Lineage-2-1-1-0-0-TCC-1-0-Harbingers-of- Lineage-2-1-2-0-0-TCC-2-0-Age-of-Splendo Lineage-2-1-3-0-0-TCC-3-0-Rise-of-Darkne

Harbingers of War                    Age of Splendor                   Rise of Darkness            

Lineage-2-1-4-0-0-TCC-4-0-Scions-of-Dest Lineage-2-1-5-0-0-TCC-5-0-Oath-of-Blood- Lineage-2-2-0-0-0-TCT-0-0-Interlude-Logi

Scions of Destiny                       Oath of Blood                            Interlude             

Custom Lineage 2 Chaotic Chronicle Login Screens:

Lobby-Infoe.jpg Lobby-Info.jpg

C1 Login Enhanced              C1 Login Enhanced+

High Five Character Selection Fix:

Spoiler

This patch will fix the display issue on your H5 client. In other words... All older login screens will be fully compatible with Lineage 2 TCT 2.6 Freya - High Five. Extract the archive into your H5 system folder and you are ready to use C1-C6 login screens!

Download: https://yadi.sk/d/OqS1NIBiDDCVjQ

*NOTE:  Each repack is password protected and, for the moment, available for active users only! You need to contribute, share, help, create something related to L2 here on MXC! Leave me a message. I will send you the corresponding password, if you meet the conditions. You can share - for example - missing clients and systems. See this TOPIC for more information. You are not allowed to share passwords among other users!  All passwords will eventually go public after the mentioned client collection is complete.

Spoiler

c10: l9en3    e     ++
c20: ä+37y
c30: 65+sb
c40: 'b5e!
c50: öe&Bq
c60: 1?ßa_
ct10: hfdtg6
ct15: k,5hE
ct21: h68.öQ    p1c
ct23: 45g$G    p2d
ct24: gshgP4
ct25: f$$$31
ct261: AÜÜ?%    p1    p"
ct262: BÄÄ?%
ct263: CÖÖ?%

summer lobby: 5uMM3/2
halo: h5hal0

char sel old for h5 fix:
kjh5§?_F

Edited by Finn
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Once again: Those Login Screens are for INTERLUDE ONLY!

You need one additional patch go get them working on Kamael - High Five Clients. I might share it in future. First I want to finish my Client Collection Topic! :)

Update: High Five Fix added!

You can now use old chronicle's login screens with your H5 client. The character selection will no longer be empty. It will show all your created characters!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...