Lineage 2 Ultimate Client Collection

l2logosmall-3-orig.png

In this particular topic I will share, or at least try to share all released Lineage 2 clients so far. Most of them will be NA (or later EU) versions. Some of them might be in another localization (eg. KR, if they are KR exclusive only, or if I miss the NA or EU counterpart).

EDIT*:  I modified the first post of this topic since all of my links are dead now.

You can download clients from this client archive ( !!! THANK YOU AKUMU !!! )

>>> Lineage 2 Client Library <<<

All clients are available for free - No password.

>>> Lineage 2 Lobby Library <<<

All lobbies are available for free - No password.

Please browse your Hard Drives for older "missing" clients to get this collection "complete" !! You can reply to this topic. Leave a comment! Together we can create a nice library of Lineage 2's history!! 😄

Some missing clients - Check Spoiler for Info

Spoiler

- Korean Prelude Alpha Client

- Korean Prelude Closed Beta Client

- Korean Prelude Open Beta Client (09.07.2003)

- High Five Part 4 (NA Protocol 271)

- Korean Goddess of Destruction G*Star Demo Client

- Korean Goddess of Destruction PTS Client

- Korean Goddess of Destruction Live Client

- Korean Epeisodion PTS Client (Woman missing)(It's called Valiance in NA

- Korean Ertheia PTS Client

- Korean Salvation / Saviors 2.0 Client (rev 145 +/-)

Spoiler

Please check your files for the following clients:

Korean Prelude Alpha/Beta:

If you are korean move ur ass and get them!! 😄 Otherwise we are not going to see them anyway 😛

Lineage-2-1-0-0-0-TCC-0-0-Prelude-Korean <-- If you have a Client with this Login Screen, PM it to me! 😉

Korean Freya Anniversary - High Five Client:

"7th Anniversary" client with an annotation under the login window and a golden tree Login Screen Background.
h5-1.png

Goddess of Destruction G*Star Demo Client:

This client was never released to the public. Recreation using the first Goddess of Destruction Client is not possible, since they removed parts of the floating platforms they are using in this demo. Maybe there is a korean GOD Beta client which could possibly contain the meshes of the platforms you see in this video?

Korean Epeisodion Client:

There are three different versions. NA Release had the one Version with a female warrior holding a spear (Check Valiance Client). The other two versions were part of korean clients only. The one without the female warrior should be the Korean Epeisodion PTS Client. The other one with the female warrior holding a sword should be the Korean Release / Live Client of Epeisodion.

val-epei-1.png val-epei-2.png

Korean Salvation (rev 145 +/- )/ Classic Saviors 2.0 - Goddard Client:

Classic Lobbies are part of PTS or Live Clients since the introduction of Lineage 2 The Epic Tale of Aden Ertheia!

Must be part of some client between Salvation and Fafurion - Around Classic Seven Signs Update.

cgod2.png

How to start your Epic Tale of Aden Client in Classic Mode:

In order to start your Epic Tale of Aden Clients in Classic Mode you need to go to the game's SYSTEM folder, find and open "option.ini" and set "SavedLobbyMapType" to "1" for Classic or to "2" for Live. If there is no such line just add the following lines preferable after [Audio] entries:

[LobbyMap]
SavedLobbyMapType=1

Now start the client using the "L2.exe" (You can rename "L2.bin" to "L2.exe"). Now you should see the classic login screen.

If it's one of the above, don't waste time! Get the client zipped! Upload it! Share it! Slap your butt cheeks! Be happy! 😄

Here you can see a small previev of available clients. (Note: Links are dead. Use Akumus library link!):

Chaotic Chronicle Saga (NA):

cc00.png 

cc05.png cc10.png cc20.png 

cc30.png cc40.png cc50.png 

Chaotic Throne Saga (NA):

cc60.png ct10.png ct15.png 

ct21.png ct22.png ct23.png 

ct24.png ct25.png ct26a.png 

ct26b.png ct26c.png ct26d.png 

Goddess of Destruction Saga (NA):

god10.png god15.png god20.png 

god25.png god30.png god35.png 

Epic Tale of Aden Saga (NA/EU):

eta10.png eta20.png eta25.png 

eta30.png eta40.png ETA50.png 

ETA55.png ETA60.png ETA61.png 

ETA62.png ETA63.png ETA64.png 

ETA70.png ETA70b.png 

Lineage 2 Classic (NA/EU)*:

c05.png c10.png c15.png 

c20.png c25.png c27.png 

c28.png c29a.png c29b.png 

c30.png c35.png c37.png 

c38.png c39.png 

Lineage 2 Essence (NA/EU)*:

ess10.png ess20.png ess30.png 

ess40.png 

Lineage 2 ARENA (RU):

eta59.png 

*NOTE:  Classic / Essence is included in Live releases since "ETA Ertheia". Check links / revisions to avoid duplicate downloads!

*NOTE:  Each repack is available for free! Please think about contributing clients which you might still have on your hard drives - especially the missing ones!!! Leave me a message! 🙂

CREDITS:  

Akar0 (Systems), AlisaCodeDragon (Systems), Bonux (Clients/Systems), Finn (Clients/Systems), Mobius (Clients/Systems), webdes27 (Clients), Akumu (Clients/Systems/Storage)

Edited by Finn
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7

- Valiance Client added

- High Five Part 2 Client Added

- High Five Revision Numbers added (top right corner of each representative button)

*Note: NA had only 4 revisions of H5 (267,268,271,273). As I know they never had the Freya H5 Anniversary Client. Therefore I gave them a new order.

Part 1: H5 Anniversary (RU untill I find the real Korean one - If u have, share it please!)

Part 2: NA H5 Part 1 Client (267)

Part 3: NA H5 Part 2 Client (268)

Part 4: NA H5 Part 3 Client (271) <-- This one is missing. Check your files and share! :)

Part 5: NA H5 Part 4 Client (273)

Edited by Finn

- added new Icons

- added revision numbers to the GOD Saga

- added descriptions about missing clients

- upcoming client list added

Edited by Finn

Nice to see that some people like this collection already!

PS: If you have Patched Systems which are Win10 compatible, please don't hesitate to share them. I will add them to the collection. You can see all missing systems in the first post (Gray System Logo).

- Upcoming Client list added (Rest of Clients till present - ETA, Classic and Essence)

- Ertheia 610 NA Client added

- Classic 019 NA Beta Client added (Classic Only)

Please have a look on the missing client list and check your private local collection. 

Edited by Finn

- Infinite Odyssey Client added (NA 024)

- Classic 1.0 Client added (NA 024)

- Underground Client added

- Age of Splendor Classic Client added

*NOTE: Classic Clients are part of Live Clients since the introduction of "Lineage 2 The Epic Tale of Aden". This means, if you downloaded a ETA Live Client, you automaticly have the respective Classic Client eg. Infinite Odyssey -> Classic 1.0; Underground -> Classic 1.5) The only classic clients that will be different are Classic Beta (Ertheia) and the two missing ones - Tower of Insolence and Goddard (see missing list for information). Check links to avoid duplicate downloads.

//EDIT:

- Helios Client added

- Saviors Client added

Edited by Finn

- Grand Crusade NA110 Client added

- Classic Saviors: Zaken NA110 Client added

- Lineage 2 "The Arena" Exclusive Russian Alpha Client added <--- (Link Removed, File was damaged)

*Upload for the newer clients takes longer, bcs mega's uploadspeed limit is at 700KB/s. Also each newer client is about 8~11+ GB.

//Edit:

I will upload other Win10 patched Systems after I finished uploading the remaining clients.

Edited by Finn