Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Share Essence + Classic Interface (Recompiled)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello MaxCheaters i am LumosDH And today i will share a custom Recompiled 2way interface for Interlude - C6. This patch contains 2 different Interfaces.   Interface by @Iordanov and @Celestine   Clan Icons:     Party Icons:       Auto Assist:   New & Old     Damage on screen job by @OpalSnow _________________________________________________________________________________________

did not see it in a patch   Animation on light vortex has been hanging for too long, this needs to be fixed in the viRUS_Skill_01.u file. Put it like this.  

I never said that i am the author! I never said that i create/edit/crack the files. I just recompiled some prexisting  files/shares according to my playstyle. I am also saying "I am not the Author of the files i just collect the shared files and made a new one to my playstyle! Special thanks to authors @Iordanov  - @Celestine - @Asuki - @GLO - @OpalSnow - Aikon - Hool1gan. If i forgot anyone let me know to update the post! " Atleast i give credits compare to you! Before i upload i got th

Posted Images