Jump to content

How To Lock .utx Files or .dat Files


Recommended Posts

Hello cheaters, i was curious on if its possible to lock .utx or .dat files. I want to lock my textures from the up coming server, the armor textures the weapon etc. So is it possible and if yes, how can i lock them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Justforfun12345 said:

Hello cheaters, i was curious on if its possible to lock .utx or .dat files. I want to lock my textures from the up coming server, the armor textures the weapon etc. So is it possible and if yes, how can i lock them?

 

get smartcrypt encrypt them 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Justforfun12345 said:

will try, thanks a lot

 

otherwise add me skype tommorow i can encrypt all files that needed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Celestine said:

 

otherwise add me skype tommorow i can encrypt all files that needed.

now i triet that and then gets bugged the client, because i want to keep the files in production the server will be on but i want to prevent people to steal the textures, if i encrypt them like that the client canno decrypt 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Justforfun12345 said:

now i triet that and then gets bugged the client, because i want to keep the files in production the server will be on but i want to prevent people to steal the textures, if i encrypt them like that the client canno decrypt 

 

what gets bugged? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Celestine said:

 

not really.

will try again and i will tell you

12 minutes ago, Justforfun12345 said:

will try, thanks a lot

also cant people decrypt the files with the same program? which makes the encryption pointless? cant i add a password for decryption?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Justforfun12345 said:

will try again and i will tell you

also cant people decrypt the files with the same program? which makes the encryption pointless? cant i add a password for decryption?

 

if you encrypt it with smartcrypt it's hard from random people to open it..

only people who have decrypter will able to open but we are on 2020 who will sit decrypt some weapons/armors? nobody.. anyway i offered my soft to encrypt ur files u can buy your own and encrypt any files.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Celestine said:

 

if you encrypt it with smartcrypt it's hard from random people to open it..

only people who have decrypter will able to open but we are on 2020 who will sit decrypt some weapons/armors? nobody.. anyway i offered my soft to encrypt ur files u can buy your own and encrypt any files.

its okay thanks for the informations

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...