Sign in to follow this  
Advertiser

Help Virtual memory error

Recommended Posts

Hello there. I was trying to adapt this Assassin bamboo hat from interlude to c4. But now when I equip it, i get this error.

image.png.b465d7f365d14104b5cdb15ae8189fd0.png

 

I applied the following lines:

armorgnp:

1    8221    0    3    6    5    0    JohnScott_dropitem_br_bamboo.JohnScott_dropitem_br_bamboo            JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat            JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.br_Bamboo_Hat_i00                    4294967295    510    8    0    0    17    1    JohnScott_MFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MDarkElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MDarkElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FDarkElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FDarkElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MDwarf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MDwarf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FDwarf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FDwarf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MMagic_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MMagic_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FMagic_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FMagic_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MOrc_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MOrc_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FOrc_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FOrc_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MShaman_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MShaman_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FShaman_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FShaman_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    0        0        0        0        1    JohnScott_MFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat    1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat    LineageEffect.p_u002_a    1                    ItemSound.itemdrop_armor_glove    ItemSound.itemequip_armor_cloak    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0
 

 

hairloc:

https://pastebin.com/BDhNUDEE

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Advertiser said:

Hello there. I was trying to adapt this Assassin bamboo hat from interlude to c4. But now when I equip it, i get this error.

image.png.b465d7f365d14104b5cdb15ae8189fd0.png

 

I applied the following lines:

armorgnp:

1    8221    0    3    6    5    0    JohnScott_dropitem_br_bamboo.JohnScott_dropitem_br_bamboo            JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat            JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.br_Bamboo_Hat_i00                    4294967295    510    8    0    0    17    1    JohnScott_MFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MDarkElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MDarkElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FDarkElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FDarkElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MDwarf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MDwarf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FDwarf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FDwarf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MMagic_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MMagic_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FMagic_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FMagic_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MOrc_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MOrc_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FOrc_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FOrc_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MShaman_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MShaman_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FShaman_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FShaman_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    0        0        0        0        1    JohnScott_MFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat    1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat    LineageEffect.p_u002_a    1                    ItemSound.itemdrop_armor_glove    ItemSound.itemequip_armor_cloak    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0
 

 

hairloc:

https://pastebin.com/BDhNUDEE

 

 

Hello. With OAUKX? For c4 need to use another method.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NevesOma said:

Hello. With OAUKX? For c4 need to use another method.

Idk what OAUKX is, could you be more specific? And what is the right method?

 

yes, these lines are just copied from interlude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Advertiser said:

Idk what OAUKX is, could you be more specific? And what is the right method?

 

yes, these lines are just copied from interlude

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, NevesOma said:

 

Maybe I am retarded, but i don't see how is this guide helpful?

my meshes already have these endings.

 

I took the files and everything from this topic, I understand you are taking your free time to reply, but It mean a lot if you could tell me exactly where the mistake is.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2020 at 10:44 PM, Advertiser said:

Maybe I am retarded, but i don't see how is this guide helpful?

my meshes already have these endings.

 

I took the files and everything from this topic, I understand you are taking your free time to reply, but It mean a lot if you could tell me exactly where the mistake is.

 

 

I already explained to you what you need to do for c4 differently, not through the OAUKX as was done with the models for the Interlude ( as I see from your lines for armorgrp ), but through the editor ( I sent you a link to a cool manual that should clear up all the questions ). You need to extract all the models and assemble it in a new one in the Unreal editor. It will works for c4.

 

__________

Locked.

Edited by NevesOma
Solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this