Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

From personal experience, buy l2jmobius - don't waste time on anything else nowadays, i'm personally contributing there and the pack got to a very stable state.

I used to recommend l2jserver but its dead and will never recover, thus its already too outdated compared to other packs.

L2jsunrise is outdated aswell (still at java 8) and is basically l2jserver with bunch of customs ontop, no retail like fixes are ever made there even if the admin claims it does - also recent activity is non-existent, there's maybe 1 commit each month (and these funny guys changed their license from lifetime to yearly, even for these who purchased the lifetime license).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/29/2020 at 9:44 AM, Sahar said:

From personal experience, buy l2jmobius - don't waste time on anything else nowadays, i'm personally contributing there and the pack got to a very stable state.

I used to recommend l2jserver but its dead and will never recover, thus its already too outdated compared to other packs.

L2jsunrise is outdated aswell (still at java 8) and is basically l2jserver with bunch of customs ontop, no retail like fixes are ever made there even if the admin claims it does - also recent activity is non-existent, there's maybe 1 commit each month (and these funny guys changed their license from lifetime to yearly, even for these who purchased the lifetime license).

I didnt knew that mobius had an H5 version

I thought they only had goddess

Interesting, I will check it. Its a shame that most projects died