interlude [L2J L2Tales

Stalone

38 minutes ago, m44ti said:

I don't know what fairy tale you live in. But I wrote adr scripts as early as 2015.
1523d24cc07cb85cd588b7886e97100a.png.f2aa432dd2d6d29a4231b43e4ebabbd2.png

so reason of that video? every server got adr bots lol, if u dont pay to adr devs to stop it 

5 hours ago, AchYlek said:

so reason of that video? every server got adr bots lol, if u dont pay to adr devs to stop it 

Some server has more and some has less.

Some admins checks spots and manualy do bans.
Some hiring mods to do that.

Some paying adr to stop. (but personally I don't believe it)

Some are bulishts like those from tales.

The point of that video? I dont know im bored. Mb its a promotion video for next big tales server. I have no idea.
Or mb its just for spoting retards like that one, post below.

Edited by m44ti

1 hour ago, Dev said:

No you are not bored. You make it for a purpose, to me it has no sense but some idiots will always wonder and give you credits for beeing retarded af.

As about next opening, how many times you closed and opened it ? Every 2 weeks you have a grand opening lmao.

Attention! Flat earther detected!

Edited by m44ti

1 hour ago, Dev said:

As about next opening, how many times you closed and opened it ? Every 2 weeks you have a grand opening lmao.

h5 was 28.2,  next h5  26.6, its 2 weeks? 

19 hours ago, Dev said:

Dumb earther detected ! Beware ! 

I see this "Tales" since I was born and registered to this forum 2009. I count myself like 20 grand openings minimum with that name + maybe other 200 with different names.

11 years later I see L2 Tales Grand Opening on xx.xx.xx date. It doesn't matter if that is 2 weeks or 16 weeks .

This guy does the same shit for YEARS. Fake bot counts, spam ads everywhere and I mean EVER FUCKING WHERE and yet he has NOTHING special to give or to offer.

Could he sustain his community ? Could he be more honest and reliable to his people ?         I would applaud him but instead he does what everyone knows and even has trolls like you to protect his ass .

But, Guess what, he doesn't need anybody's protection. He will continue to earn money.

He does his job well on serving the dumbest of the l2 community and besides, you know, I'm actually not against him this needs BALLZ meh.

Ps. You gonna play L2 Tales AchYlek  ? See ya on next G.O xD We're gonna be a massive bot community aparted from server sided bots and the rest of adrenalines. This is gonna be great !

look at mouse / sorin servers, they opening every month server and failed so hard, stalonka atleast trying keep alive server for more than 1 month right now ,   

also stalonka using special features, and everyone copy it

interlude low rate servers are from vampir, stalonka there only gm (not even at all servers)

but who care, bot server > no bot server , only ppl w/o real life will play l2 at summer time w/o bot lol , 

but seems you are mad bcs stalonka geting so much $$$ from virtual items and u cant get it, thats why dont care about bots, bcs bots  = money for him 

boters make items ++,  donators will donate for stalonka euros to get donate coins to buy items from boters, thats called business 

Edited by AchYlek

19 hours ago, AchYlek said:

look at mouse / sorin servers, they opening every month server and failed so hard, stalonka atleast trying keep alive server for more than 1 month right now ,   

also stalonka using special features, and everyone copy it

interlude low rate servers are from vampir, stalonka there only gm (not even at all servers)

but who care, bot server > no bot server , only ppl w/o real life will play l2 at summer time w/o bot lol , 

but seems you are mad bcs stalonka geting so much $$$ from virtual items and u cant get it, thats why dont care about bots, bcs bots  = money for him 

boters make items ++,  donators will donate for stalonka euros to get donate coins to buy items from boters, thats called business 

Tales server rules:

HF
517802dd8b53e81c9c501439e0f5f3b4.png.dc82f965cdc681a2173636ae83b7dbdc.png

Interlude:
0f0740cd09043068fcde5221a22e6f9e.png.3e94db1b631f8d94363d360d08a06e4d.png

Stalonka is a bulshiter. Mf who always lie and he thinks that everyone will just belive him.
He will only ban his competition. Cuz he is selling items too (for donation coins).
ppl with 1-2 bots are harmless cuz they are just exping or getting shit amout of adena/H. 
ppl with 4-8 bots with effective ways to get good items alwyas will be banned.

"only ppl w/o real life will play l2 at summer time w/o bot lol"
Tales is only for suckers that belive what stalonka and his pet achylek will say.

Edited by m44ti
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, m44ti said:

Tales server rules:

HF
517802dd8b53e81c9c501439e0f5f3b4.png.dc82f965cdc681a2173636ae83b7dbdc.png

Interlude:
0f0740cd09043068fcde5221a22e6f9e.png.3e94db1b631f8d94363d360d08a06e4d.png

Stalonka is a bulshiter. Mf who always lie and he thinks that everyone will just belive him.
He will only ban his competition. Cuz he is selling items too (for donation coins).
ppl with 1-2 bots are harmless cuz they are just exping or getting shit amout of adena/H. 
ppl with 4-8 bots with effective ways to get good items alwyas will be banned.

"only ppl w/o real life will play l2 at summer time w/o bot lol"
Tales is only for suckers that belive what stalonka and his pet achylek will say.

rules at 2k20 omegalul 

seems still ppl mad for stalonka since he know how to make $$$$ 

i prefer play bot server, like was now interlude tales, i sold my tales char for 90$ , and i spended max 10$ for only 2 boxes chars, thats why profi players going play only bot servers since there u can make some $$$ 

Keep dreaming for money on an empty server with phantoms farming

Everybody know how this server work. 

Fake votes, fake twitch views, bots, fake players in towns, fake players farming 

7 hours ago, Raws said:

Keep dreaming for money on an empty server with phantoms farming

Everybody know how this server work. 

Fake votes, fake twitch views, bots, fake players in towns, fake players farming 

sure h5 after 3-4 month still alive,

interlude was little bit fail, but had decent online too

Trashy Tales Servers again? "FANDC UNIQUE - Unleaked Sources" xDDDDD

If I get a pack and change just 1 thing in my source it becomes a unleaked source aswell. :'D Also who the fuck wants to know ur sources??? :'''D

• Maxtor unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
    • German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
  • Topics