Source Code for "Status" Bug L2Age/Mythras/L2Ro/FanDC

Hello There!

I'm Selling Source Code for those who is using L2Mythras/L2Age/L2Ro(Avva)/All FanDC, including Last FanDC Source released in 2020  for Status change Bug!

I Must Warn you this bug is Criticall and players can change their status by adding P.Atk/P.Def/M.Def/etc.

50 Euro's.

on PM's.

The Source Code is my creation so no one has any credit for this code except me.

Edited by localbitcoin
for adding other source

I fix all this kind of bug for a client, and do a antiflood packet for ddos bypass.
If someone need it, talk with me and I will give you them for free, all bugs. Subclass stat bug, trade bug and transformation bug. All related to stats. Tested in online server of my customer (:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Mank1z said:

I fix all this kind of bug for a client, and do a antiflood packet for ddos bypass.
If someone need it, talk with me and I will give you them for free, all bugs. Subclass stat bug, trade bug and transformation bug. All related to stats. Tested in online server of my customer (:

If you say you already fixed and want to be a good samaritean why dont you share them here? Share them for free and for all...

Lets see what you've got.

If not Please stop trick ppl or i will report you to Maxtor!!!

On 4/9/2020 at 2:19 PM, malahie said:

If you say you already fixed and want to be a good samaritean why dont you share them here? Share them for free and for all...

Lets see what you've got.

If not Please stop trick ppl or i will report you to Maxtor!!!

I don't trick anyone. But I will not just share what no all people have the knowledge, so if I want to be good but select with WHO I will be good, it's my choice. I see leechers and haters over here in mxc and I didn't want them with the code, so I prefer put my time on see all people need them and filter them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2020 at 10:47 AM, Mank1z said:

I don't trick anyone. But I will not just share what no all people have the knowledge, so if I want to be good but select with WHO I will be good, it's my choice. I see leechers and haters over here in mxc and I didn't want them with the code, so I prefer put my time on see all people need them and filter them.

Dude! if you dont have something to share (related to my post) Stop Spam here about your tricks..

If you already have the solution for this kind of bug create your own post !!!

Please stop spam my post!!!

On 4/7/2020 at 8:49 PM, Reborn12 said:

If you think that is critical bug you dont need to see the other 100 bugs

I must confess to you, Mr. Reborn, that I have found many other bugs. I will make them public at the right time, each in its own time/

Already fixed 75% bugs/backdoors from FanDC/Avva/Mythras/Age sources so i wait the proper time to share/sell them XD.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 7:02 PM, Mank1z said:

Share with us! ||||]: )'

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 2:02 AM, Mank1z said:

Yeah...share with us... :))) you little scammer...

1 hour ago, malahie said:

Yeah...share with us... :))) you little scammer...

Why you even say the word "scammer" if im not sellling anything.
The guy on this topic sell that stuff and u call me scammer? lol
Whats wrong with mxc people?

On 5/30/2020 at 12:13 PM, SGuard said:

@Mank1z their point is that you can't brag about something and then back down.

Doesn't look credible, that's all.

I understand it now, and it's true.
I already send this fix for few guys by private message. But after see this threats I will not share anything, keep paying for it to the owner of this topic.

On 5/31/2020 at 10:54 PM, Mank1z said:

I understand it now, and it's true.
I already send this fix for few guys by private message. But after see this threats I will not share anything, keep paying for it to the owner of this topic.

Thank you for understanding! :D

On 5/30/2020 at 6:13 PM, SGuard said:

@Mank1z their point is that you can't brag about something and then back down.

Doesn't look credible, that's all.

You are right . Thank you for translating what I meant <3