Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Discussion L2TopServers.com - Lineage 2 Servers Ranking


Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, L2TopServers said:

Yes, we do not hide it.

L2mad server has exceptionally honest votes

Dude are you blind?

I'm showing that the post was made by the same IP, therefore same person and you keep bullshiting me.

Edited by Ugleethyn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, L2TopServers said:

Yes, we do not hide it.

L2mad server has exceptionally honest votes

 

wait what? imagine saying that l2topzone were corrupted topsite but itself your topsite is more corrupted than l2topzone for the reason that you give top votes for your server l2mad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 12/5/2020 at 3:57 PM, Celestine said:

 

wait what? imagine saying that l2topzone were corrupted topsite but itself your topsite is more corrupted than l2topzone for the reason that you give top votes for your server l2mad

All these voices are legal, donate coins for voting are given on L2mad.
If you have any evidence of cheating votes or not honesty of the site, we are waiting for them

On 12/5/2020 at 2:36 PM, Psyancy said:

Dude are you blind?

I'm showing that the post was made by the same IP, therefore same person and you keep bullshiting me.

Most likely you are blind, i wrote in the message "Yes, we do not hide it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, L2TopServers said:

All these voices are legal, donate coins for voting are given on L2mad.
If you have any evidence of cheating votes or not honesty of the site, we are waiting for them

Most likely you are blind, i wrote in the message "Yes, we do not hide it."

 

L2Mad = L2TopServers you are the same people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.