[Exploit]How to come to TvT full buffed? [300posts]Works at most serversHOPZONE

Deanok

That's damn awesome +1 karma.

I will fix it at cursed as i will fix many tvt bugs.

Btw how many bugs tvt has omg!

A lots, I know that I will discover more bugs at TvT. Most servers when it starts, they have TvT. I was thinking why they do it. So one day when I was walking to school I was thinking why the done it. EUREKA!!! 1st thing when I get to my House, I did turn on my Computer and checked at Google how to make TvT at L2. Its was so easy to write. Its like a selling script (simple(Also have a lots of sell bugs, like L2Core xD)). It don't have any special protection or anything. :)

As you post here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=42289.0 Thats another TvT bug. I'm sure that I will discover new TvT bugs!

@offtopic:

My friends said to me "What a n00bs are that People which share things at MaxCheaters.com! They are sharing bugs so everyone can use them! Stupid Children..."

What would YOU say to them? Please if you wan't to post a reply to that Offtop, do it when you post here something usefull ok? Or just simple PM me :P ;)

What are you saying? all serious servers have a gm looking buffs, i am actually a gm and i can see who is full buffed in an event... for sure i am a cheater and i dont say it when i see someone full buffed!  :D

But for any other gm it could be easy to just ban the person exploiting any buff bug in a event...

• 4 weeks later...

First to Iormak: i dont think that when a TVT is u will be there checking every1 if he is buffed or not LOL, second if u do that than ur server has like 40 ppl and 20 are in TvT so u can check them all LOL

To narnia: lol really nice idea but i have just 1 question:P when im in TVT already full buffed and if i die (normaly on the server i play) all buffs are reseted again so it doesnmatter if i have nobless or not, so this just works if u dont die, because after u die in TVT u will have again zero buffs :P or?? (since i in the server i play with OL i full buff me and give nobless to me, after dieing i have again 0 buffs :P thats why im asking)

i almost forget, to all thouse who say almost 80% of server are fullbuffed LOL i played in many servers and i didnt see even 1 server where TvT is full buffed lol...... so u guys dont know where u play LOL

Your server is different, MOST of the servers are different! Its not my problem that on your server you hasto loose buffs on TvT when u die. Sorry! >.< And some people like ME, want to play on LowRate server. And some people want to play PvP server... Every1 is different :D and not there are not 80% of servers that are fullbuffed. How do YOU know that there is 80% of servers are fullbuffed before TvT. IF LIKE 4/10 OF SERVERS DONT EVEN HAVE TVT! OMFG! Even if it has TvT then i'm 90% sure that you will loose your buffs before you tp there.

P.S.IF you mean fullbuffed BEFORE u tp to the TvT and you dont loose your buffs, then that means fullbuffed before TVT. If After you will get buffed on TvT then IT IS NOT FullBuffed but nevermind...

BTW, Welcome to MaxCheaters...

@OffTopic:

I dont want you to think of me that I am hash or something to you, but I love thinking logically, you know, Also I am a bit scared that some children's will buy access for this forum, that what scare me the most. I am not saying that YOU ARE because I dont know you at all... I can only guess about you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It doesn't metter its just the thing that that person with exploit lists can't check it. Also this bug works at a LOTS, LOTS of servers where are TvT's and also the other one which I made with TvT is working too :) And you have 175 karma so you will not be able to seen it because it would be for 200 and you got 175...