Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[L2J] L2Hindemith

After play Lineage2 since the beginning i decided to start L2Hindemith servers project with the sole idea to offer to all players of Lineage2 profesional(vps host +ddos protection) servers for long term of course .

- Opening on 20 January L2Pride server gracia final ( all modes and features from old pride are working + some improvement ) http://l2-pride.com/

- Opening on 5 February  L2Dinasty  Hi5

Br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00_0.jpg Experience (EXP) : 500x          etc_jewel_box_i00.png Drop Items : 3x
                                 Br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00_0.jpg Skill Point (SP) : 500x                skill0254.png Spoil : 5x
                                 etc_adena_i00.png Adena:300                               
 Customs :

-Max level 95 

- Custom and Unique class balance 

-  Custom skills from lvl 85 to 95 

- On 1st march L2Hindemith interlude

Br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00_0.jpg Experience (EXP) : 100x          etc_jewel_box_i00.png Drop Items : 3x
                                 Br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00_0.jpg Skill Point (SP) : 100x  

Classic Interlude pvp server No custom items beside dynasty  . site updated

Edited by one4all