L2 Fafurion High Rate PVP Server

Parabellum

Hello fellow l2 players,
all i wanna ask is , why are the zero HIGH rate pvp Fafurion or Grand Crusade servers...
All the servers that excist with this patch you need to farm for a month or more with like minimum 2 macro farming characters 24/7(like actualy 24/7)...and to be able to do that you gonna need to get them some decent gear...
Cant someone make a server that is relativly easy to get gear and start pvping? like tops in a week if farming be full of everything and ready to pvp...
The current servers is with people with a hella lot of free time or money to spent...cause in these servers the "Veterans" have all the good spots n stuff...
Like please someone make this happen..Get us a Fafurion patch server with big Rates...

Thank you , i would love to hear that someone is willing to create such server...i wish i had the knowledge to...

Back in 2017 I ran a GC server for the first time.

I can understand why server admins don't try the newer game versions (these who are experienced enough for it at least) - its hard to convince the majority of l2 players to try playing these new versions when they call it "star wars" all day long.

Anyway, I might be running it again in the future, because it offers many features which can fit into my server perfectly.

2 hours ago, Parabellum said:

Hello fellow l2 players,
all i wanna ask is , why are the zero HIGH rate pvp Fafurion or Grand Crusade servers...
All the servers that excist with this patch you need to farm for a month or more with like minimum 2 macro farming characters 24/7(like actualy 24/7)...and to be able to do that you gonna need to get them some decent gear...
Cant someone make a server that is relativly easy to get gear and start pvping? like tops in a week if farming be full of everything and ready to pvp...
The current servers is with people with a hella lot of free time or money to spent...cause in these servers the "Veterans" have all the good spots n stuff...
Like please someone make this happen..Get us a Fafurion patch server with big Rates...

Thank you , i would love to hear that someone is willing to create such server...i wish i had the knowledge to...

check your PM