Remove license pack

Hello, I would like to ask your help to remove the license system from this pack

http://www.mediafire.com/file/89di4hrg19a9z5n/Dream-VIP-202M.7z/file

Edited by Fanky

Anyway it was really easy to crack. Put crackedgame.jar in the libs folder and replace your game.bat with the one in the zip.

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!GxNQTaZZ!oAcVCLie5seZ8lOMPWbFju3c3W_qEZ2uq-NVrrc9qDs

image.thumb.png.e00b22e80b213f4e20f611afd32e3bf1.png

(assuming there is no client side validation)

• Like 1

Elfo you should put somewhere your own credits for cracking this crappy project cuz those brazilian guys will claim it's cracked by them :) 

5 minutes ago, Elfocrash said:

Their community is way better than this one, that's for sure.

No please don't be that guy. They are the worst leechers ever. They obviously share more content but lets be honest. Is the share the "solution"? You might no care but there are freelancers out there who work.

49 minutes ago, Elfocrash said:

I'm sure there are but what do you know about it? You have 0 original features and absolutely nothing noteworthy shared. You should be feeling just fine.

Afcourse you know what i make everyday, you know what clothes i wear and what my browser history is. Obviously for a cam-hacker like you who has an eye on me 24h per day any of my codes are not original. 

You are the only person who is worthy to make original content. Everyone else either make copy paste codes or bad coded or a code that is not under the GPGEWUGWJG23JGI43GJW43GKEJRGEJRK licence.

Also tell me again. Is there any reason in 2020 that 99.9% of people are trash and just want to open mythras pack to make money should provoke me to waste my time into makin an original code for free? 

People are bad. Deal with it. 

Is it a bit funny that people say "Latinos only open servers to make money" as if they were opening servers for pure fun, money investing, time, marketing, advertising, just for fun? I would like some people from this forum to talk about these things who work with java to invest their time in developing content, npc's, effects, websites, and even java mods and events for free too. One of the best communities in Lineage today is the Brazilian, all major European and North American servers are full of Brazilians.

This all from the thread owner leaked the core files because he bought a private project that is aimed only at fixing errors and not adding java mods. In the pack only contains the main and necessary, there are no life tournaments or those crazy instance mods (which are really cool) the main goal of the project is just to make as many mistakes as possible and make it retail. But customers can buy separate java mods to add the project, the problem is that any 20 BRL guys complain.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/6/2019 at 11:42 AM, Elfocrash said:

Their community is way better than this one, that's for sure.

You know, you went there.

On 12/6/2019 at 11:49 AM, Kara` said:

No please don't be that guy. They are the worst leechers ever. They obviously share more content but lets be honest. Is the share the "solution"? You might no care but there are freelancers out there who work.

You`re wrong, but I don`t blame you, Brazil is a continental sized country , I`m from a state with size of demark for example.

Image result for estados brasileiros comparados com paises da europa

In fact there is many people with bad intentions, just going around leeching and put content here, but I don`t see scammers, but translators.

For example I saw many users using a map that I made in 2012, tile by tile in the past for interlude, and many other projects on time of L2emu and l2jfree (when I was an active developer)

image.png.c6ca2f24d6abd7e5e07335a8495ca19e.png

L2jBrasil is a community of many faces, you should try before say that.

We are open to support any open-source (trully not that mutant-freemium crap) , in the past many projects (script, cutsom, websites, web painels, etc) were born in our community, even this l2jdream that not differ from others. But we are not only an Adm Forum, we are also a Players forum, and that Is the best because thanks to us the lineage2 still strong in Brazil =)

But you will not awnser because you got banned mf :troll:

Edited by LordGrundor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1