IntelligentEvil f0rtem® recruiting

f0rtem

tihsone.gif

l2crestv1.png.d050242868b2e24dbfc2d57d6d0aa316.png        I    n    t    e    l    l    i    g    e    n    t        E    v    i    l

EVERY OUTPLAY HAS AN EVIL SIDE

580785280261423134.png.4cfa4b18447cfece3044d388fcee23bd.pngIntelligent Evil is a multi-gaming group that play Lineage II.

580785280261423134.png.4cfa4b18447cfece3044d388fcee23bd.pngCurrently we focused on low/mid rates Interlude servers.

580785280261423134.png.4cfa4b18447cfece3044d388fcee23bd.pngWe are new in Lineage II world but we thrive to become best one around this old buggy and ugly world of Lineage II.

We don't have big amount members with us yet because we looking for only quality members to make quality team that would enjoy playing together and competing together. Also language of the clan is strictly English only. Lineage II main population is non English speakers that's why for us is also harder to attract people who would prefer to speak English only.

We have clans and groups in other MMORPG games like "Path of Exile" or "Destiny 2" that just shows how mature and longevity and versatile we are as a gaming group. Now it's time to conquer this "OG" mmorpg called Lineage II.

We are recruiting new players who would like to join our clan and be a part Us and see the beginning of something great.

Requirements to join:

• We don't have age limit but you must be mature as a player. It's great to joke around and we loving doing it while grinding gear but when time comes to be more serious you have to be more serious.
  • You have to be able to speak and understand English language.
  • You have to be talking and communicative person by that I also mean you have to talk and communicate with clan mates on discord.
  • You have to be active Lineage II player. It's a MMORPG so it's no secret that it takes generous amount of time to grind for gear.
  • Your main game is also have to be Lineage II because If you play something else - just not enough time to be good at the game.
  • If you're new player in our clan and you want to learn the game that's not a problem we gladly welcome you to join us but you must sacrifice time to learn the game and how to become better.
  • You need to have no expectations when joining our clan. Like I just said we still building our team so you might be just at the beginning of everything.

You can request to join just simple by messaging in any of the ways above:

Discord: f0rtem#5784 PREFERRED

Facebook: http://m.me/IntelligentEvil

DM on this forum

Our social information:

Facebook: /IntelligentEvil

YouTube: LINK will get updated soon