Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help Damage on screen/ Login msg h5


Recommended Posts

I've found an interface with damage on screen feature and i would like to copy it to another interface. Do i have to edit interface.xdat / interface.u or both? i edit .xdat but it didnt worked.

 

Also when i enter the game a message at center top appears Welcome to edit interface bla bla bla i opened interface.u but i can't find it.. any ideas where is it?

Edited by .Gold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, .Gold said:

I've found an interface with damage on screen feature and i would like to copy it to another interface. Do i have to edit interface.xdat / interface.u or both? i edit .xdat but it didnt worked.

 

Also when i enter the game a message at center top appears Welcome to edit interface bla bla bla i opened interface.u but i can't find it.. any ideas where is it?

 

could you show me a preview of it or maybe you mean these stuff 

 

7d4ccab0da.png

 

86356afc3d.png

 

3b201075c4.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want a simple damage on screen (like Deadz) or this classic. From custom h5 clients only Deadz got on screen damage and i want to move it to another interface. (It's like the old onscreendamage from interlude from systemmsg)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, .Gold said:

I want a simple damage on screen (like Deadz) or this classic. From custom h5 clients only Deadz got on screen damage and i want to move it to another interface. (It's like the old onscreendamage from interlude from systemmsg)

 

if you show me it will be great 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Celestine said:

 

if you show me it will be great 

I found it out . 1 last question when i extend bars then 1 extra bar appears without can use it its like visual bug do u know how is it called so i could remove it?

Zva3Aex.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, .Gold said:

I found it out . 1 last question when i extend bars then 1 extra bar appears without can use it its like visual bug do u know how is it called so i could remove it?

Zva3Aex.jpg

 

it seems like only macro bar if im not wrong tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, .Gold said:

I found it out . 1 last question when i extend bars then 1 extra bar appears without can use it its like visual bug do u know how is it called so i could remove it?

Zva3Aex.jpg

 

This is happens when you expand the 3rd keybar? 

And 3rd kaybar appears vertical ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.