looking to buy l2Java pack full features

16 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Specify chronicle and pack. 

Based on the contents of his post i expect max offer 30 euro for acis full balance no lag no bugs

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, GLO said:

Based on the contents of his post i expect max offer 30 euro for acis full balance no lag no bugs

i give about this money yes.

1 hour ago, MaXZoR said:

C6 INTERLUDE ACIS PACK CHEAP. ABOUT 30-40 EURO.

nobody gonna sell you a project for 30-40 Euros mostly u will get scammed from some random people selling preconfigured files 

40 minutes ago, Kara` said:

the 30-40e is a joke right? I mean you're a serious person who made a joke (at least i hope) right?

a pack made with your skills would cost abit lower than his price, so i guess its not a joke - he is looking exactly for someone like you xD

Edited by kalimeris
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, kalimeris said:

a pack made with your skills would cost abit lower than his price, so i guess its not a joke - he is looking exactly for someone like you xD

Says the guy with max 2 clients in 1 year to a person who had total 3.000 clients

Continue to entertain me experimental homo erectus kalimeroudi

4 hours ago, Kara` said:

Says the guy with max 2 clients in 1 year to a person who had total 3.000 clients

Continue to entertain me experimental homo erectus kalimeroudi

you feel so desperate? dont you :S

Edited by kalimeris

20 hours ago, MaXZoR said:

C6 INTERLUDE ACIS PACK CHEAP. ABOUT 30-40 EURO.

First, a full feature pack doesn't exist, no matter the chronicle, and will probably never exist. That has to be said, because if someone tells you he got such a pack, he is a liar.

Second, don't expect someone to sell things for 30-40€. If aCis is dirt cheap by default, it's only because I'm a good will person. Lowest freelancer Java dev is 10$/hour from Philippines / India. If you know your math basics, that's 4 hours of work.

You can probably find someone who gonna sell you something for 30-40€, but believe me, you will be dissapointed and it will be unusable.

I advise you to keep your money, and either work IRL and pay someone who can handle things down, or begin to learn how to develop your server yourself.

It's not 2008 anymore, it's time to wake up.

Edited by Tryskell
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2