Recommended Posts

hi man, some1 hnow what is this npc id ? bcs i cant find him

 

SCREEN: https://imgur.com/a/oymegX3

FILE: https://www86.zippyshare.com/v/wiUnG42p/file.html

 

OR

 

someone can u give me npcs id:

this: https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/vv1NdZKz/file.html

 

to

 

https://www18.zippyshare.com/v/mzuNyPlO/file.html

 

bcs npcgrp.dat cant saving maybe its decrypted... rly THX

 

Edited by KabLe21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KabLe21 said:

hi man, some1 hnow what is this npc id ? bcs i cant find him

 

SCREEN: https://imgur.com/a/oymegX3

FILE: https://www86.zippyshare.com/v/wiUnG42p/file.html

 

OR

 

someone can u give me npcs id:

this: https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/vv1NdZKz/file.html

 

to

 

https://www18.zippyshare.com/v/mzuNyPlO/file.html

 

bcs npcgrp.dat cant saving maybe its decrypted... rly THX

 

E6lvD0Z.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, KabLe21 said:

thx , but cant save to me file :/

http://prntscr.com/p9hdtn

interlude ) \

 

http://prntscr.com/p9he56

save file - что тут сложного ? (rus) 

80023    RaccoonMonster.blue_eye    Raccoon.a_teleporter_FHuman_m00    0    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AlisaCodeDragon said:

http://prntscr.com/p9hdtn

interlude ) \

 

http://prntscr.com/p9he56

save file - что тут сложного ? (rus) 

80023    RaccoonMonster.blue_eye    Raccoon.a_teleporter_FHuman_m00    0    

i cant save....

https://prnt.sc/p9hhma

can u give this npc id to me npcgrp.dat ? and send me ? :P

Edited by KabLe21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, KabLe21 said:

i cant save....

https://prnt.sc/p9hhma

https://yadi.sk/d/xZlcwlJgsPjaeg  download - возьми мою работу (rus) 

 

http://prntscr.com/p9hl1x save  ))

(c) Protection Crushers Reverse Engineering witch's hammer Team

 

 

npc id 80023

http://prntscr.com/p9hpyf )))

Edited by AlisaCodeDragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, AlisaCodeDragon said:

https://yadi.sk/d/xZlcwlJgsPjaeg  download - возьми мою работу (rus) 

 

http://prntscr.com/p9hl1x save  ))

(c) Protection Crushers Reverse Engineering witch's hammer Team

 

ouu can u give this all NPC ID https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/vv1NdZKz/file.html to this file ??? https://www54.zippyshare.com/v/35OWYKTO/file.html

u maybe give to bed file :D bcs not working :/

Edited by KabLe21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, KabLe21 said:

ouu can u give this all NPC ID https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/vv1NdZKz/file.html to this file ??? https://www54.zippyshare.com/v/35OWYKTO/file.html

u maybe give to bed file :D bcs not working :/

 

 

Added ID 80023 https://yadi.sk/d/plWbZL3ZllzjIQ

to your file )

 

save ( interlude ) 

 

 

http://prntscr.com/p9i3dv

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AlisaCodeDragon said:

 

 

Added ID 80023 https://yadi.sk/d/plWbZL3ZllzjIQ

to your file )

 

save ( interlude ) 

 

 

http://prntscr.com/p9i3dv

 

 

 

 

need give this all :D https://prnt.sc/p9i57o

 

save here all: https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/vv1NdZKz/file.html :/

 

btw what l2edit version u use ?

Edited by KabLe21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.