Server developer wanted

Hi everyone am looking for some one who can actually help in the build of my server i have installed and done all the bit bit of it i just need some one to help me connect it to the internet so everyone can test the server  i have installed No-ip but cant figure it out how to apply no even locally i can play it and all ip's and staff like that are correct.

if anyone here is able to help i will appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Kara` said:

We dont have many off dev.

yeAh i realise :S got files and the packs necessary to start a c4 server but i need help but no one willing to help unfortunally :(\

i even said i will pay 

Just now, l2daniel said:

yeAh i realise :S got files and the packs necessary to start a c4 server but i need help but no one willing to help unfortunally :(\

i even said i will pay 

I dont know any off dev to help you, i'll check my skype and give him post link if i find anyone but it's hard

It's not like L2J that u find at least 3-5 devs

i have found some but they talk words out of they ask and they talk to you like if you dont know shit like one of them told me yeah we can give you hibrid files am like what are hibrid ? they are java para everything with off files ??? wtf that will never work

1 minute ago, l2daniel said:

i have found some but they talk words out of they ask and they talk to you like if you dont know shit like one of them told me yeah we can give you hibrid files am like what are hibrid ? they are java para everything with off files ??? wtf that will never work

L2Off community is hard to work with. Maybe is time to reconsider java files? L2J is free and their work nowadays is impressive, it's not like 2008 with missing stuff and bug. You will find more dev to work with + easier to work on your own. 

(Just my advice don't let it affect you much)

the thing is java wont hold many players maybe 2000?  they very unreliable i know they are easy but yeah, tell me what java server been out for years and with 3000 playes + online?

13 minutes ago, l2daniel said:

the thing is java wont hold many players maybe 2000?  they very unreliable i know they are easy but yeah, tell me what java server been out for years and with 3000 playes + online?

you really believe you ever get more than 300 online? Not a chance. If you believe that servers that show full giran is real online players then i tell you that most of them i worked for 5 min at least and i show their fake online counter and their "stand still" L2PcInstance like bot for just a photo. They have 400-450 online and they call em all in Giran for reward + spawn 200-300 bot and look like 2k people. Trust me no server can get easily 3k people nowday and no because L2 is dead but because many amateurs open server and the people split among those server.

7 minutes ago, l2daniel said:

yeah tru that :S same as WARGAY they have all bots now 

Trust me when i say i worked with all L2 Community. There is no owner that i haven't enter his PC or access his files for at least 5 min. (Almost all anyway). Most of them use bot or fake online or bring people in giran. 

The only good person i worked with was Sokin from L2Mafia that he didn't do kind of shit like others.

P.S I have all sources on my PC even L2Scripts from clients who paid 2k +

Edited by Kara`

Just now, l2daniel said:

cool glad to kniow i just want to know how to balance skills of all races 

Forget about Balance. L2 never meant to be balance. It's unbalance this is how you make L2 playable.

1 Class will rape the other. This is how the game mechanic meant to run. If you want to "improve" a bit just remove all these over-power items and buffs like Resist, Improved e.t.c Try play PvP using L2J files without buff with just C grade items. U see that the formulas and the skills are calculated corrently and anchor - silence e.t.c work fine. Try play again with S84 and full buff and full resist. U get 1/2000 silence.