Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[L2J] L2BattleWorld

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello community of Lineage2 BattleWorld, i'm here to announce you our Server Features. We hope that you will have a great time playing on our server and also utilizing our Website !  For any future assistance, issues, problems, bug reports, complaints, suggestions or general discussions related to our server, please feel free to pm us or make a topic at our Forum.  We have been once players like you and looking for a server that was good and stable from one server to another we couldn't fi

one of the best h5 server is on the way good luck with your project! 

Are you sure that you join our server? 

7 hours ago, AchYlek said:

so another trash server by saga admins?

F4LTgcO.png

who carez, ded from ddoska

from fb:

Hello all! Server will be closed.
All the Donation has been send back to the senders (1-2 days need to return).
Sorry for your time but is the most shit game ever .
Later i will make a post with the most critical bugs and , the flood with the adreniline that they make as , so all the players and all the admins will know 

that moment when u adv server for 3months just to open it and close after a day xd

Edited by iDaFuQ
a

51 minutes ago, iDaFuQ said:

who carez, ded from ddoska

from fb:

Hello all! Server will be closed.
All the Donation has been send back to the senders (1-2 days need to return).
Sorry for your time but is the most shit game ever .
Later i will make a post with the most critical bugs and , the flood with the adreniline that they make as , so all the players and all the admins will know 

that moment when u adv server for 3months just to open it and close after a day xd

ya funny serber :D using sguard since its frands of mouse, so ez ddos