high five [L2J] L2BattleWorld

ZakFR

People are right your server is unbalanced shit and you do nothing about it but make it worst because you listen to wrong people... 1st day of the game someone cry about dissarm on dagger while having -8 STR dissarm is gone, i tried to change my sub during castle siege in town my game crashed and account is perma crashing now every time i try to log in, made another one tried to contact in game by shouting 0 fucks were given... Cancel resists not working, every cancel from sps sorc is 100%, even daggers and monks every 4th-5th auto attack cancel 1 buff, imagine 1 buff cancel from someone who has 1000+ AS... The server is already fucked and won't change in better way, half of the people On now will leave cuz they went on just for the free staff for Oly.... Aiming for year? Good luck, i give you max Month with active 2 clans with 2 packs in them !

14 minutes ago, TheHyper1on said:

People are right your server is unbalanced shit and you do nothing about it but make it worst because you listen to wrong people... 1st day of the game someone cry about dissarm on dagger while having -8 STR dissarm is gone, i tried to change my sub during castle siege in town my game crashed and account is perma crashing now every time i try to log in, made another one tried to contact in game by shouting 0 fucks were given... Cancel resists not working, every cancel from sps sorc is 100%, even daggers and monks every 4th-5th auto attack cancel 1 buff, imagine 1 buff cancel from someone who has 1000+ AS... The server is already fucked and won't change in better way, half of the people On now will leave cuz they went on just for the free staff for Oly.... Aiming for year? Good luck, i give you max Month with active 2 clans with 2 packs in them !

Are you sure that you join our server? 

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Mercilec said:

Hello, is this a Pride-like server? what kind of custom features do u have? can u list them plz? or all u have is there?

Hello, no It is not like Pride style, it is mid rate craft server there is not something custom more than dressme items and Some boost items like you see at features our core/orfen also we have custom CB that It have all you want like Gatekeeper/Gmshop/vote shop/event shop etc. Another one custom is our vote buff that increase you some stats like 1000hp/p atk/m atk, also we have some custom Designs for our npcs,we work on our balance skill/classes to create something good for our community. You see our plan isnt every week wipe and reopen. We want to make something nice for the community of lineage2.

Edited by ZakFR

15 hours ago, ZakFR said:

Are you sure that you join our server? 

you're surprised? lol when the admin of the server spend more time on maxcheaters instead of fixing his server is funny... Anyway have nothing more to say, that's my opinion on your server deal with it like it or not, but i'm saying facts and opinion of the most that joined your server GL HF BB

Edited by TheHyper1on

2 hours ago, ZakFR said:

Hello, no It is not like Pride style, it is mid rate craft server there is not something custom more than dressme items and Some boost items like you see at features our core/orfen also we have custom CB that It have all you want like Gatekeeper/Gmshop/vote shop/event shop etc. Another one custom is our vote buff that increase you some stats like 1000hp/p atk/m atk, also we have some custom Designs for our npcs,we work on our balance skill/classes to create something good for our community. You see our plan isnt every week wipe and reopen. We want to make something nice for the community of lineage2.

and i guess u dont plan to add pride-like features, right?

16 minutes ago, TheHyper1on said:

you're surprised? lol when the admin of the server spend more time on maxcheaters instead of fixing his server is funny... Anyway have nothing more to say, that's my opinion on your server deal with it like it or not, but i'm saying facts and opinion of the most that joined your server GL HF BB

Hello man, i dont know where is your problem, but im not admin or owner of this, im the GameMaster, so i dont see where we have a problem, we work on balance, we work at all this that our community report us. Also you give me negative vote about what? 

13 minutes ago, Mercilec said:

and i guess u dont plan to add pride-like features, right?

No It is not our plan this 

Edited by ZakFR

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, DukeAwesome said:

This looks AMAZING ! 

I can't wait untill then ! Come on my friend ! We are all with your side !

Thanks for your good words! Lets make the best h5 server. 

6 hours ago, Designatix said:

Epic server.

Will be there for sure!

Our team gives the best for this Project, noone will lose the Grand Opening :smile: thanks for your good words bro! 

Edited by ZakFR

42 minutes ago, ZakFR said:

Our team gives the best for this Project, noone will lose the Grand Opening :smile: thanks for your good words bro! 

I know about your team that's why I'm into playing on your server!

Best of luck mate 

• 2 weeks later...