WTS Interface Lineage 2 HF v.273 (Update)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sell interface Lineage 2 HF Greetings to all. Many in my topic asked to make such an interface on the HF. We collected the source code and started reworking the interface. All functions that were in Epilogue were transferred. So what is in the interface.     Special offer! Until 10.10.20 we give you a 20% discount on the purchase of the interface with any modules!         1. And the most important. Fully reworked tooltips. Everything is absolu

UPDATE:   I dont know the guy, but his work is amazing. I havent seen anything original and fresh like this in 5 years MINIMUM. It is great to see people still investing time in Lineage II to obtain these amazing pieces of work. I would love to work with people like him and I am somehow exited and looking forward to see more about this. Keep it going!   I totally recommend buying this if you're a server owner or just a player. It will boost your game experience or your s

best interface for h5 great job quality service !

14 시간 전 BadStealth는 다음과 같이 말했습니다.

마지막 유로 클라이언트 HF 273 프로토콜이 사용됩니다.
정식 버전은 385 달러이고

기본 버전은 256 달러입니다.

I am Korean.

I need buy Korean version Client (High five 273)

do you have?

12 hours ago, borinet said:

I am Korean.

I need buy Korean version Client (High five 273)

do you have?

no, Korean version not supported, need fully rework all interface for supporting this localize

• 3 weeks later...