Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WTS Interface Lineage 2 HF v.273 (Large update)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sell interface Lineage 2 HF Greetings to all. Many in my topic asked to make such an interface on the HF. We collected the source code and started reworking the interface. All functions that were in Epilogue were transferred. So what is in the interface.     1. And the most important. Fully reworked tooltips. Everything is absolutely. What could find. Changed view. Added gadgets in the form of showing icons and bonuses from sharpening. The overlay for icons of layers

UPDATE:   I dont know the guy, but his work is amazing. I havent seen anything original and fresh like this in 5 years MINIMUM. It is great to see people still investing time in Lineage II to obtain these amazing pieces of work. I would love to work with people like him and I am somehow exited and looking forward to see more about this. Keep it going!   I totally recommend buying this if you're a server owner or just a player. It will boost your game experience or your s

best interface for h5 great job quality service !

We can realize this. But we do not, because we consider this a bit of a cheating function. Which kills the whole process of the game.
We can implement this as a separate order, but it will be expensive. Because the system will be very complex and will have to do a lot to make everything work as it should. And a lot to realize.

15 hours ago, shoko said:

any server use this interface i ll going test

Sorry, but under the terms of the agreement with our customers, we are not entitled to disclose information.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is an incredible job, with a perfection that cannot be compared, I am just waiting for the new update of character creation interface and in-game UI to buy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 2:45 PM, BadStealth said:

At the moment, we were busy implementing the compatibility of our patch with SmartGuard.
Which now supports. Our patch currently supports SmartGuard, StrixGuard and L2Guard.

With L2Guard you mean L2S-Guard? or i'm wrong?

• BadStealth changed the title to Interface Lineage 2 HF v.273 (Large update)