V-Ray

WTS V-ray Engine (Event System)

Posted (edited)

Hello, i would like to introduce my Vray Event Engine which is a completely new engine.

There will be new updates every week and new features such as Title & Achievement System

Vray will be a standard high quality choice for all owners of any type project (L2J, Frozen, aCis, Mobius e.t.c)

Current version: 1.0 (Last Build 7/9/2019)

Features of engine: 

1. Map System (You're able to create different map for each event. Upon start the event picks a random map)

2. Reconnect System (If config allow reconnect for the specific event, upon disconnect your info will be stored. When you get back online, server asks you if you want to rejoin the event)

3. Scheduler (Using the scheduler you can set hour, minute even day for events. You can schedule event holder without id and scheduler will categorize it as a random event. You can also as i mentioned pick day. By default every event is Daily. The events will start exactly the hour and minute you set without waiting. If for instance you set CTF to start at 15:00 it will start exactly at 15:00 without any delay)

4. Simultaneously (One or more events can run at the same time. This mean you can set at the same time CTF & TvT to start. Players will be able to pick which event they want to participate to)

5. Observers (Each event can have observers depend on the configuration. Upon event start on observers tab of the Manager, the event will appear with the time remaining of the event and the number of players. Players outside event can enter as observers and view the event).

6. Point System (Each event give an amount of points that is visible on the registration page for each player. You can use this point system for your server for exchanges e.t.c).

7. Reload Config (You can reload event configuration and scheduler using admin command live)

Current Events

1. CTF (Capture the flag)

2. DM (Deathmatch)

3. KOTH (King of the hill)

4. LUCKY (Lucky Chest)

5. MUTANT (Mutant zombie)

6. SIMON (Simon Says)

7. TVT (Team vs Team)

Note: Those event's are implemented by default. V-ray engine will have new event in the next version. Some of them are listed bellow

Vray Events(Update)

1. RACE (Racing)

2. CC (Copy Cat Dance)

3. HNS (Hide and Seek)

4. STP (Save The Princess)

CJA0ftx.jpg

YDkoO7L.gif

A Sample event [KOTH]:

People who gonna buy the engine will get the new events for free in the next update.

Please contact me here (PM) if you're interest to buy my engine or ask further information with your skype.

Price: 80e

Payments: Paypal, Western Union, E-banking

Edited by V-Ray

Hey Kara. Good job on this, looks good even though it's nothing we haven't seen before. Also a bit concerned on the fact that you used Phoenix as a base.

A couple of questions.

• Can you run events of the same type with different config simultaneously?
  • Can you create a new event config in game?
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/9/2019 at 6:42 PM, Elfocrash said:

Hey Kara. Good job on this, looks good even though it's nothing we haven't seen before. Also a bit concerned on the fact that you used Phoenix as a base.

A couple of questions.

• Can you run events of the same type with different config simultaneously?
  • Can you create a new event config in game?

Do not be concerned since everything has been dropped. I just kept the style of phoenix, no the code itself.

Edited by V-Ray

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, DenArt Designs said:

its propably the best engine the past years

Thanks appreciate a lot. I'm planning to make this a "must" event engine for all owners who want to open a server and need an event system. 

In ensure you in terms of quality it's top. 

Edited by V-Ray

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, proGenitor said:

It works on MOBIUS files?

13 minutes ago, djpliku said:

Same question, please let us know.

It work in all packs. L2j, frozen, aCis, mobius e.t.c

If you guys want pm me with your skype for further info.

Edited by V-Ray

Did not you sell a freya project? I have the impression that I have seen these HTML somewhere
Interestingly, congratulations on your project, if my money was not so devalued to the point that 100 euros cost half of my monthly salary I would buy, without doubt, it is a great investment. Maybe in the future...

A question, without wanting to ask for a ride, why are many people using Mobius (Fafurion / GC / Classic)?
In less than 30 minutes on a localhost server I found over 15 bugs up in the AI of the monsters.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, leonardoll174 said:

Did not you sell a freya project? I have the impression that I have seen these HTML somewhere
Interestingly, congratulations on your project, if my money was not so devalued to the point that 100 euros cost half of my monthly salary I would buy, without doubt, it is a great investment. Maybe in the future...

A question, without wanting to ask for a ride, why are many people using Mobius (Fafurion / GC / Classic)?
In less than 30 minutes on a localhost server I found over 15 bugs up in the AI of the monsters.

Thank you for your kind words. V-ray will be a standard event engine from now and on to all owners of Lineage 2 community so i'm glad to see that the first impressions are positive. 

Regarding the mobius thats not a topic to talk about. People want fafurion and only mobius have it so yes it has lots of missing features and bugs but its the only solution else you pick l2scripts which is super expensive.

On 7/11/2019 at 7:40 PM, V-Ray said:

It work in all packs. L2j, frozen, aCis, mobius e.t.c

If you guys want pm me with your skype for further info.

Thank yoU!@