Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Remorseadmin said:

L2Remorse is now LIVE and Running Smoothly.
Statistics - On the scheduled start of the server our server we reached a maximum online of 2.439 real players - No fake online counter!
Issues with Accounts Creation and Donations are now fixed.
If you are having a problem with In-Game - Client - Account - Donation , Contacts us via our Support system.
Enjoy our server and have fun!

it's funny when u came with some random fake numbers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Remorseadmin said:

L2Remorse is now LIVE and Running Smoothly.
Statistics - On the scheduled start of the server our server we reached a maximum online of 2.439 real players - No fake online counter!
Issues with Accounts Creation and Donations are now fixed.
If you are having a problem with In-Game - Client - Account - Donation , Contacts us via our Support system.
Enjoy our server and have fun!

my mom 2,5k  , next please 

 

unknown.png

 

also ppl who used premium acc at betka have now at live serber, bery bery profesional serber 

Edited by AchYlek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AchYlek said:

my mom 2,5k  , next please 

 

unknown.png

 

also ppl who used premium acc at betka have now at live serber, bery bery profesional serber 

Achylek u are really funny but u need to understand something.
U are showing us 1 Host.
Where i can tell you that 1 proxy of us have 5 different Host's ,
U have to make sure that u give the right number from every host.
I didn't say that i do have 2.5+ online right now. i say what we had on first moments when we got hard attacked.
Server right now is running with 1000/1200 avarage players online. We neither saying we have 5k online.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Remorseadmin said:

Achylek u are really funny but u need to understand something.
U are showing us 1 Host.
Where i can tell you that 1 proxy of us have 5 different Host's ,
U have to make sure that u give the right number from every host.
I didn't say that i do have 2.5+ online right now. i say what we had on first moments when we got hard attacked.
Server right now is running with 1000/1200 avarage players online. We neither saying we have 5k online.
 

login show online for all proxies, so about what u talking?  500 on at prime time :o 

 

image.png.64286df5a1aaa805b329de79ff9febcf.png

Edited by AchYlek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

login show online for all proxies, so about what u talking? 

 

like the interlude server he opened some months ago :D 900 online counter in website but real online was around 100 (not counting boxes) everytime he restarted the server (several times per day) at the first moment server was back online , oh shit 600 online at the first second? :D:D:D how is that even possible .. aswell everyone that just logs ingame in the count in website was +2 .. his servers are a joke just saying , not even try it guys !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raws said:

you fucking liar this is the only ip for now that players connect

even if they connect from different ip the data send to client is the same

copy paste other ppl videos / work and announce random online shit while ur trash is low

 

u dont even have more than 200 online, offshops dual boxes

unknown.png

please watch your language 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AchYlek said:

login show online for all proxies, so about what u talking?  500 on at prime time :o 

 

image.png.64286df5a1aaa805b329de79ff9febcf.png

You can't deceive the almighty L2NEt haha:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SkyLord said:

The biggest fail in classic history xD

when they open 1st ddos attack 3 hours..

then when the server goes normal I decide to test for first time classic and i get 2 times level rollback after restart xD.

 

https://variti.com/ noob protection

remorse team newbie team :)

 

edit next time pm when u open server i will host your shitty java server with 1000% ddos protection.,

cya

please watch your language 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SkyLord said:

stop with the bullshits about language pro. i dont need to know english to createa a good server.

 pidaras

Well I gave you a warning but seems like it wasn't enough , have a nice day . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

move this to live section. 

 

Server having hard time , all day DDos alot of bugs (some got fixed) , community not giving up , pretty impressive for a kinda new project.

 

Big potential but needs time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Scion said:

move this to live section. 

 

Server having hard time , all day DDos alot of bugs (some got fixed) , community not giving up , pretty impressive for a kinda new project.

 

Big potential but needs time

ya his ego killed server np

 

Remorse28.06.2019
Classic is very new
All the servers you see
Arion, Europa or whatever you see around
Use the same source files as we do.
So they had all the same problems when the first took them;
They needed 1 year or more to fix everything. We do it in 1 week.
And before of the start we will have everything ready

 

11 hours ago, Loftheim said:

This topic should be junked. So much hate in here its unreal

its real 

 

a6H3jqf.png

Edited by AchYlek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

ya his ego killed server np

 

Remorse28.06.2019
Classic is very new
All the servers you see
Arion, Europa or whatever you see around
Use the same source files as we do.
So they had all the same problems when the first took them;
They needed 1 year or more to fix everything. We do it in 1 week.
And before of the start we will have everything ready


Achylek we know you are hater of every project beside Vercetti's project's.
You sit here everyday and flame all and act like you know everything.
This have nothing to do with ego or anything we are 1 month +/- working everyday with our people and our players. 
We are more than thankfull that we have all this support on our side. You here keep making nonsense drama like someone care about that. It is simple you Like or Don't like a project say it but don't keep spamming about nonsense ego stuff.
You shared 2 days ago a photo about "online number" 
67127268_1617811585016969_60059911275203

 

67347088_1617811568350304_84385686229551

 

That's my response to you and everyone who think we don't have online or w/e.
Yes we do have issues with DDoS but we will not give up to our community and people who trust on us.
Thanks


Please one mod move the topic to live section!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×