Beware of L2Destiny/Era/Lionna

They are same servers and Im here to tell what they just did to me. They deleted my character to reserve that nickname for a donator. Now I see that exact same name player in game with full donator gears. This is unacceptable and deep shit of corruption. I just wanted to let people know before starting here.

Stay away, keep ur money and time for something else.

hey!

im in a new server discord wich I played in the past but hes opening classic and players talk about this guys beeing greedy as fuck and corrupted as fuck.
i can't proof anything but based on rumors they are owners of hopzone and own projects wich they re-open everymonth with even same template and just different name and sell items+10 and just reopen with new name.... since they dont need to build a name becuz they own hopzone and just redirect traffic to new projects

casuality? lol.
48ab61ebe38812eb1e0f4407422e4efa.png.ee763c04cffd321d44af7d44799200af.png

as far as I know they own l2lionna, l2arrion,l2zaken, l2destiny, l2era and lot of more

and also they are one of the remaining guys wich still ddos people insetad of beeing competitive and be better they use dark stuff

Here you can see admin indirectly saying he will DDoS remorse (wich I'm player from)
59d87e63cbb1e2c8715903e55d72890d.png

so better dont place your server on hopzone since its corrupted as fuck for sure the take IP's from servers to ddos

Here some sweet stuff from "Admins" from their projects wich I assume they are the same ones

3e4e699ed09e0e22d61a9388d64f2d4e.png

1dffca31997879738f53926817398260.png

e23c2be0652a8211e1adcd627279a3a8.png

Edited by Xiyiz

Hello @Xiyizas I told you on discord we dont like players of our community to talk bad about other projects like we dont like when they do it to us.

We dont need to Shine shadowing others, we need to shine by our own work and effort.

So I would appreciate if you remove at least my name from the screenshot. I dont wan't to get involved in this kind of trash.
I'm allredy aware of this "administrator" intentions. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Xiyiz said:

hey!

i can't proof anything but based on rumors they are owners of hopzone and own projects wich they re-open everymonth with even same template and just different name and sell items+10 and just reopen with new name.... since they dont need 

admin of hopzone = kadar aka darina , u can see her fraps at youtube with full epics and 10 pvp armors / weaps 

anyway he selling +12 items,

6DfIFZ3.png

it's dead anyway since started so who cares, before atleast they had some randoms loggin on those mid's now they have just paid clans fightin eachother with full items on epics, it's way better to find h.rate h5 then mid h5 eu

• 1 month later...

From my opinion.

Server L2pandora ( looks like same admins lionna arion etc) is full of people everywhere. There is no zergs lot of clans and you can find pvp 5v5 20v20 etc 

Donation is too high p2w and free gifts for streamers etc also sucks.

There are people using bot for afk farm 

Damage is like WTF ( too much 0 dmg ex. OL 79 vs necro 82 83 i hit for 300 when i get crits 6k) archer 78 soul bow +pl set  vs OL 9500 dmg) 

Necro can summon his pet all thé Time and he is full buff....

DM évent sucks cuz clans playing together like on TvT 

Admins announced Facebook évent but never gave reward( for them not inafe participants) 

But plus is lot of players rb fights dont know about bugs but seems okey. 

Atm Can not find other classic servers which Can be better... 

I play this game like 15y almost and this L2pandora looks rly nice atm not like dream, neo,blaze, damage, e-global etc... 

//Sry for bad post quality but I'm using phone...

Can someone provide me all servers from them? And tell more about?

Thx