Recruting for L2MegaPvp

seppuKu

As the title says,i am recruting people for a new clan on L2MegaPvP.com , a brazilian server with huge population,high-rate server.

I am trying to make an archer clan and at the moment,we are trying to farm sets for our current members.Also,to mention,i need people who can use Discord and speak well english.Requirements for:

ARCHERS :

- to know how to play good with assist/follow on MA.

- medium to high performance pc with a decent internet connection,so they wont fall behind the party because of fps/lag spikes.

SUPPORTS ( Bishop/Warlord/Dominator) :

- medium to high performance pc with a decent internet connection,so they wont fall behind the party because of fps/lag spikes.

- to know how to play good their classes(positioning in pvp and skill-cast priority).

- having microphone and being able to speak would be a great thing,but no problem if u dont have one.

I am recruting people for this server for the moment,but i would like to build a stable clan and move together on future servers and play together in the same formula as on L2MegaPvp.You can contact me via PM here,PM on mega pvp to "pqTeSTpq or send message on skype : pi2de.2010. Waiting you there guys.Let's have some fun together killing this zerging BRs!