LF 1 person for balance.

2 hours ago, sotid said:

Thanks mate , not searching for a tester though , just for someone to make the server balanced.Its the only thing I cant do myself.
I cant pvp myself:)

just do it like every admin, open server with different name, fix bugs + balance and after reopen with advert + different name

Edited by AchYlek

Ofc you can't balance this fucking game when you have achylek running around walls of Olympiad like Niki Lauda, after slowing you down 30/40% or immobilizing you completely with his ee/se/prophet.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Ofc you can't balance this fucking game when you have achylek running around walls of Olympiad like Niki Lauda, after slowing you down 30/40% or immobilizing you completely with his ee/se/prophet.

or you will find ppl who using final secret for mobs like this guys and after they cry "me hev no damage in pivipi"  

l2 balance is about ppl brain, not ingame balance 

2:48 

Edited by AchYlek

3 hours ago, AchYlek said:

or you will find ppl who using final secret for mobs like this guys and after they cry "me hev no damage in pivipi"  

l2 balance is about ppl brain, not ingame balance 

2:48 

Xaxaxa final secret op against mobs. And weapon blockade is a very useful debuff. 

• 4 weeks later...

What kind of server you want to make? with custom skills or retail-like just "balanced" ?

Balance doesnt really require more than 1 person, all you need is a dummy. Unless ofc u have never thought of the basic principles based on which u want to make the balance, then yes, you will be lost in the woods.

Edited by Mercilec