LF 1 person for balance.

10 hours ago, tazerman2 said:

80hours for a balance pvp ? lol i think you need max 3h full for balance

Sure when you are working with custom stats /skills/armors , 30 different classes for pvp.
You need to balance pvp with starting gear, pvp with max custom gear, and pvp for olympiad.
And then balance the pve too.( I can do this by self ofc).
Add limitation to the olympiad , custom balancing skills e.t.c.

So yes it will take 60~ hours I just added 20 more for any problem we face.

And yes all these servers that close within an hour maybe need 3 h for full balance and then they write 99% balanced server.

Edited by sotid

2 hours ago, sotid said:

Sure when you are working with custom stats /skills/armors , 30 different classes for pvp.
You need to balance pvp with starting gear, pvp with max custom gear, and pvp for olympiad.
And then balance the pve too.( I can do this by self ofc).
Add limitation to the olympiad , custom balancing skills e.t.c.

So yes it will take 60~ hours I just added 20 more for any problem we face.

And yes all these servers that close within an hour maybe need 3 h for full balance and then they write 99% balanced server.

still waiting how u want balance server with 1 ppl,

still if someone have brain , hands > ppl will cry about that class is op even if its totally nerfed 

u cant balance l2 

4 hours ago, AchYlek said:

still waiting how u want balance server with 1 ppl,

still if someone have brain , hands > ppl will cry about that class is op even if its totally nerfed 

u cant balance l2 

I can balance it with 1 person and only . Ive already created all classes and add them items. I dont want more people because I want all the balance to be done by me to make sure is as I want it.

Yes people always will cry thats a fact.

I can balance it.

Balance is what Lineage actually is. Elf relying on his DEXterity, and other advantages that come with race.

The world itself "balance" is misinterpreted. It is not about having an equal chance in PvP.

This is how a custom-pvp server should be made. 99% of the servers never got it.

You have to be careful with skills' chance.

You can not have a custom armor that gives 50% stun resistance, while the resist buff already gives enough resistance for a balanced gameplay.

You need to balance things a bit. This can be done by nerfing the resist buff - transferring a big percentage to the item.

If both of them give insanse stats (item and buff resistance), your resistance will be above logic - having a higher percentage of 99%.

What have you done? You theoretically replaced a resist buff with an item - literally added a new item, and you haven't changed the stats in-game. Pretty cool, isn't?

(the same trick must be applied to all stats)

Make sure you review classes' accuracy and evasion. You should miss no matter what, player or mob.

If your custom items have huge defense stats. Don't freaking do it!

Keep low stats in-game. Most of the chronicles are not designed/supposed to support huge values.

Your enchant system should be decent. Enchanted items above +8/16 are just insane. Don't do it!

Do not listen to players. They can only open your eyes to review things. Test everything by yourself, and then apply changes.

Do not make hasty changes. You should have an imaginary map in your head, like a pattern. Once you make random changes, you'll lose it.

Not my words. Credits Trance

Agree ,  and this is how I work thats why it takes so much time and effort.

Also disagree, you can balance everything with whatever stats or items you have.

Edited by sotid

On 5/17/2019 at 3:58 PM, sotid said:

Agree ,  and this is how I work thats why it takes so much time and effort.

Also disagree, you can balance everything with whatever stats or items you have.

Yeah but that depends on what balance means to you.

Also most mages in lineage2 never take bless shield-advanced block with their shield and complain about archer dmg.

Edited by whatisup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nexaslim Weight Loss Supplement Reviews (2024) – Experience the transformative power of Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), a potent fat-burning ketone meticulously crafted to ignite natural weight loss. As the primary substrate that initiates ketosis, BHB swiftly propels your metabolism into action. Upon commencing your regimen, BHB promptly facilitates the transition into ketosis, fostering heightened energy levels and weight reduction advantages. NexaSlim groundbreaking formulation harnesses the unparalleled potential of this singular BHB, prompting a wave of excitement in the media. Benefits of Nexaslim Ketosis:   ·         Lose Weight ·         Burn Fat in Trouble Areas ·         Get into Ketosis Fast! ·         Burn Fat for Energy (without the jitters)! ·         Better Brain Health! ·         Faster Recovery from Exercise! ·         Maintain Lean Muscle! Ready to transform your body? Click here to buy your NexaSlim Weight Loss Pills! now!   The enduring presence of NexaSlim with BHB is a testament to its remarkable achievements, as individuals continue to experience unparalleled success, shedding up to 1 kg of fat daily! Nexa Slim is designed with a comprehensive approach to support your journey toward wellness. It aims to complement the body's natural process of energy utilization, focusing on supporting the metabolic state known as ketosis, where the body can use fat as an energy source. Nexaslim, Nexa Slim Reviews, Nexaslim Weight Loss Ingredients, Benefits, Works, Side Effects, Price & Buy from the Official Website   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-norway/   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/lepticell-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/nexalyn-male-enhancement/   https://supplementrange.com/cerebrozen-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/sugar-defender/   https://supplementrange.com/
    • LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics