Exiledvp

WTS Design Community Board / Interface / Html NPC/ Website [NEW]

Posted (edited)

My blocklist its empty.. forget it then.. i explain it that much just tell me if you can change the size of the HTML and make the <html noscrollbar> works on interlude.

Can you edit something else except interface.u and .xdat? i think its inside nwindow or something

Edited by StinkyMadness

Just now, StinkyMadness said:

My blocklist its empty.. forget it then.. i explain it that much just tell me if you can change the size of the HTML and make the <html noscrollbar> works on interlude.

i will need teamviwer, we have chatted before in skype, but when i message you seems like you do not recive them

1 minute ago, Exiledvp said:

i will need teamviwer, we have chatted before in skype, but when i message you seems like you do not recive them

You will need teamviewer for what ? I just asked if you can do it. Let me know if you can edit something else except the interface.u or interface.xdat (i can edit them by myself) i'm searching for the HTML size and the scrollbar that's all.

tldr interlude is shit move on stop trying to add h5+ features to interlude instead move interlude features to classic

13 hours ago, GLO said:

tldr interlude is shit move on stop trying to add h5+ features to interlude instead move interlude features to classic

Can be done for any chronicle

Soon i will post for classic too