Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, we would like to announce new server season. Total 1000€ rewards for in-game activity, more info at forum. Expecting over 2000+ real players online!  Opening Date: 2021/04/10 at 20:00 GMT+3 (Europe) , 15:00 UTC-3 (America) What awaits you in the server? Largest international high rate community (expecting 2000+ players online) Best bot protection - no corruption - 100% fair gameplay DDos protection guarantee for us 100% uptime Many international clans (server cp/clan base

I can say for a fact that the server doesn't have 1k people, but in any case, for a PvP server it's okay.    I enjoyed how the server enchanting works. You basically go up to +12 easily with blessed (100%), and avoid the hassle of standing in front of an NPC to test your luck for a long amount of time, which is annoying and boring. Then, you simply farm via raid bosses, adena farming, or party zones to drop Extreme enchants to gradually work your way up to +13/14/15/16. This gives you

If augment donations are public then I can only imagine what you can privately donate here. I will skip this one.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, maximus20 said:

Omg wipe again?? Every 4 month wipe this server  :crying:

Given the fact that it's a PvP server, I think that's pretty reasonable. What I find concerning, however, is the lack of development in terms of improving the server's quality. 

I've played on this server 2-3 times to blow off steam, when I'm on a break from more demanding features/servers. Yet, I haven't seen a single essential improvement since the first "season" I played here. If the server's quality was great I wouldn't be pointing this out, but it isn't.

First of all, the files need improvement. This isn't really debatable. Nevertheless, if someone is feeling confident enough to dismiss the notion, then by all means be my guest. I'll convince you otherwise. 

Another issue I find a bit underwhelming is the fact that it heavily relies on the "raid loop" without taking it a step further to shuffle things up after so many "seasons". For instance, I'd slightly decrease the "raid loop" (this is up for debate) times and add a daily (or 12 hour) grand boss with a 30 minute random period. Maybe even expand on that even more and introduce more "epics" with longer spawn periods than the daily one. 

All I'm saying is that since you seem to be able to attract a decent population, then you should improve your product.  

Edited by mr zero

On 7/2/2020 at 1:59 AM, mr zero said:

Given the fact that it's a PvP server, I think that's pretty reasonable. What I find concerning, however, is the lack of development in terms of improving the server's quality. 

I've played on this server 2-3 times to blow off steam, when I'm on a break from more demanding features/servers. Yet, I haven't seen a single essential improvement since the first "season" I played here. If the server's quality was great I wouldn't be pointing this out, but it isn't.

First of all, the files need improvement. This isn't really debatable. Nevertheless, if someone is feeling confident enough to dismiss the notion, then by all means be my guest. I'll convince you otherwise. 

Another issue I find a bit underwhelming is the fact that it heavily relies on the "raid loop" without taking it a step further to shuffle things up after so many "seasons". For instance, I'd slightly decrease the "raid loop" (this is up for debate) times and add a daily (or 12 hour) grand boss with a 30 minute random period. Maybe even expand on that even more and introduce more "epics" with longer spawn periods than the daily one. 

All I'm saying is that since you seem to be able to attract a decent population, then you should improve your product.  

That's only few of the reasons the server is failing.

My Cp joined the server;spent hours and hours to gear up-made a good side,we donated as well (we got nothing for free in case someone tries to imply that) and yet the GM instead being professional and respecting the whole effort we put in his server, he  was arrogant and insultive.

First of all we got accused of killing the server as side cause we made a suggestion that archer damage isn't proper.After testing together and discussing it he decided its good to go for a change.When server finally came to it's last breaths he started the accusations.

Meanwhile he said sieges will have a cash reward equal to 100e for Aden and 100e for Rune.Our Clan succesfully got Aden and our ally succesfully got Rune after a lot of effort; wasn't easy at all.Did we do it for the reward? Not really..But on the other hand a professional GM has to have some gravity to his words..After numberless times we tried to contact him about reward he finally answered with "Why would I give u any money since u killed my server?".That's some epic treatment there to people that gave life to the server cause let's be honnest more sides more ppl more donations,longer the server alive.

Bottomline is we are talking about a project that runs only for cash gain without any respect to loyal followers or casual players, so he is losing in every project bit by bit his community.A project with reducing community instead of increasing is doomed to fail.

And to end my thoughts I am sorry to say that this project is failing both in professionalism  and to features,is waste of time and money,personally I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.When the owner decides to be a man of his word and learns to accept his failures then we can think about it again.Until then we are done with him.

Edited by Celestine
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Celestine said:

That's only few of the reasons the server is failing.

My Cp joined the server;spent hours and hours to gear up-made a good side,we donated as well (we got nothing for free in case someone tries to imply that) and yet the GM instead being professional and respecting the whole effort we put in his server, he  was arrogant and insultive.

First of all we got accused of killing the server as side cause we made a suggestion that archer damage isn't proper.After testing together and discussing it he decided its good to go for a change.When server finally came to it's last breaths he started the accusations.

Meanwhile he said sieges will have a cash reward equal to 100e for Aden and 100e for Rune.Our Clan succesfully got Aden and our ally succesfully got Rune after a lot of effort; wasn't easy at all.Did we do it for the reward? Not really..But on the other hand a professional GM has to have some gravity to his words..After numberless times we tried to contact him about reward he finally answered with "Why would I give u any money since u killed my server?".That's some epic treatment there to people that gave life to the server cause let's be honnest more sides more ppl more donations,longer the server alive.

Bottomline is we are talking about a project that runs only for cash gain without any respect to loyal followers or casual players, so he is losing in every project bit by bit his community.A project with reducing community instead of increasing is doomed to fail.

And to end my thoughts I am sorry to say that this project is failing both in professionalism  and to features,is waste of time and money,personally I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.When the owner decides to be a man of his word and learns to accept his failures then we can think about it again.Until then we are done with him.

I know the frustration for you as a player also, but previous season we have problem with clans that call us corrupted and we help you and your clan all the time, and this is cause your clan members boting 24h/day and we receive many messages that we dont ban your members and we let you boting. I try my best to punish boters as the policy of the server is that adrenaline not allowed but also i was very forgiving to many players cause this days is really very hard to block a program like adrenaline. Eitherways in the last updates we find a way to block this issue but all the time till this time was too late the damage was done. You win 2 sieges and this is real you and your ally and after that sieges you cant understand how many messages i receive that i am corrupted and i help you on siege to take the castle and you know i never help anyone and there is no corruption in this server. But we lost many cp's after that, i can tell you that we have a big issue with your clan and with adrenaline users and this conflicts to other clans also.

As a lineage player and a staff of this server we apologize for the reward of two castles for you and your ally, and as a gm of the server and community manager if your clan and your ally wants to come back you will receive the reward for ingame currency. All need to do is to send me a private message here on maxcheaters.

With Respect, 

Warning

@KabLe21  There is an auto jail protection for adrenaline users. If u use any kind of program with extra things bot protection may jail you. So try to change interface at first if you dont use adrenaline.

7 hours ago, WarningX said:

I know the frustration for you as a player also, but previous season we have problem with clans that call us corrupted and we help you and your clan all the time, and this is cause your clan members boting 24h/day and we receive many messages that we dont ban your members and we let you boting. I try my best to punish boters as the policy of the server is that adrenaline not allowed but also i was very forgiving to many players cause this days is really very hard to block a program like adrenaline. Eitherways in the last updates we find a way to block this issue but all the time till this time was too late the damage was done. You win 2 sieges and this is real you and your ally and after that sieges you cant understand how many messages i receive that i am corrupted and i help you on siege to take the castle and you know i never help anyone and there is no corruption in this server. But we lost many cp's after that, i can tell you that we have a big issue with your clan and with adrenaline users and this conflicts to other clans also.

As a lineage player and a staff of this server we apologize for the reward of two castles for you and your ally, and as a gm of the server and community manager if your clan and your ally wants to come back you will receive the reward for ingame currency. All need to do is to send me a private message here on maxcheaters.

With Respect, 

Warning

Hello Warning,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to answer me,that's already a better confrontation than the one we are used to.But you have me confused on the "we help you and your clan all the time" since we donated and didnt get anything for free..what u say is open to miss interpretation So let's make it clear that you did not help us with items or and there was no further corruption.

As for andrenaline and bots;we both know l2 community nowdays (even in official servers) is using it.

Well what people believe or what u allow them to believe isnt really our fault,if they dont have strategy and good reactions and tactis they can blame noone but their selves.Our clan is just above their average skillset level how can anyone blame us for that?

As for the reward it was never mentioned that it should be paid in in-game currency but nevertheless I am going to accept your offer since u were kind enough to propose it.I see you are good and responsible at your job but let's face it, a cash reward was promised and we got ignored repeatedly.We didn't receive even this petty offer of compentation but only insults and irony.From where I stand there should be an apology and proper handling from owner him self but obviously his pride doesn't allow him to fix his unprofessionalism and arrogance.

Anyway I thank you again for your time even if your arguements were kinda off target.Cheers

Edited by Celestine

11 hours ago, Celestine said:

Hello Warning,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to answer me,that's already a better confrontation than the one we are used to.But you have me confused on the "we help you and your clan all the time" since we donated and didnt get anything for free..what u say is open to miss interpretation So let's make it clear that you did not help us with items or and there was no further corruption.

As for andrenaline and bots;we both know l2 community nowdays (even in official servers) is using it.

Well what people believe or what u allow them to believe isnt really our fault,if they dont have strategy and good reactions and tactis they can blame noone but their selves.Our clan is just above their average skillset level how can anyone blame us for that?

As for the reward it was never mentioned that it should be paid in in-game currency but nevertheless I am going to accept your offer since u were kind enough to propose it.I see you are good and responsible at your job but let's face it, a cash reward was promised and we got ignored repeatedly.We didn't receive even this petty offer of compentation but only insults and irony.From where I stand there should be an apology and proper handling from owner him self but obviously his pride doesn't allow him to fix his unprofessionalism and arrogance.

Anyway I thank you again for your time even if your arguements were kinda off target.Cheers

I know about adrenaline in nowdays servers and i know also official server implement auto farm but this is a decision of every server owner, if  the owner dont want adrenaline in his server he has every right to do that. So as i know your clan and your ally break a lot of time the rules of the server so in every game there is consequences if someone cheating or not follow the rules. And as you know we cant start banning everyone in the server we try to improve some things, this was the issue that your clan and your ally not receive the reward.This was owner decision.

Now my decision was to give you and your ally the reward for ingame currency in this season but you must follow the rules of the server especially the leader of the clan. So the only thing to do if you want to play back send me here a private message as i mention in the other post.

Edited by WarningX

I've said this many times before and I'll keep saying it. Servers that are running on older chronicles should invest in auto-farm systems similar to that of L2Warland. This is the only way to bridge the gap (to an extent) between adrenaline users and non-users. It isn't really essential for this server, due to the fact that its economy is heavily dependant on the raid loop, but generally, it is.  

Anyhow, what I said about this server still stands. I don't see an effort to shuffle things up a bit, which is disappointing due to the fact that it has managed to attract a healthy population in previous "seasons" (for its nature, at least). With a small investment I think this project could be a lot more enjoyable, but that's just my opinion. 

4 minutes ago, mr zero said:

I've said this many times before and I'll keep saying it. Servers that are running on older chronicles should invest in auto-farm systems similar to that of L2Warland. This is the only way to bridge the gap (to an extent) between adrenaline users and non-users. It isn't really essential for this server, due to the fact that its economy is heavily dependant on the raid loop, but generally, it is.  

Anyhow, what I said about this server still stands. I don't see an effort to shuffle things up a bit, which is disappointing due to the fact that it has managed to attract a healthy population in previous "seasons" (for its nature, at least). With a small investment I think this project could be a lot more enjoyable, but that's just my opinion. 

Actually there was a lot of changes in previous seasons also , i dont know if you login to check. We shuffle many times the raid loop new farm zones , more friendly to solo players and more things. Adding also the first custom armor titanium on gm shop with adena and medals so can be obtainable from everyone. Dynasty drops from epic bosses and later will be added with low chance also in  normal bosses. But every suggestion is welcome and i respect what you mention here.

• 1 month later...

Tired of poor quality servers? Join our server and feel real pvp statisfaction! Our server is 100% protected from Bots, dosent have any coruption, that means 100% fair gameplay. We have many international clans, check out our forum activity: https://l2extreme.net/forum/

7 hours ago, L2Extreme said:

Tired of poor quality servers? Join our server and feel real pvp statisfaction! Our server is 100% protected from Bots, dosent have any coruption, that means 100% fair gameplay. We have many international clans, check out our forum activity: https://l2extreme.net/forum/

Fair Game ?? Πως γινετε μεσα σε ουτε ολοκληρη μερα Παιχτης  να εχει βγαλει Full Set titanium kai Weapon Ex διχως να εχει κατσει να φαρμαρει ενα 2ωρο , Και ακομα τα  Donate Items δε τα χεις ανεβασει , Πες με πως γινετε αυτο ?? Και αμα θες να σε πω για ποιον  λεω. Ειχα σκοπο να σε κατεβαζα στον Server  σου 3 fulloparta  αλλα με τις μαλακιες που κανεις να ευνοεις τον ιδιο παιχτη εδω και 4 season  καλυτερα να κατεβω σε κανα x50 

1 minute ago, Aeriko said:

Fair Game ?? Πως γινετε μεσα σε ουτε ολοκληρη μερα Παιχτης  να εχει βγαλει Full Set titanium kai Weapon Ex διχως να εχει κατσει να φαρμαρει ενα 2ωρο , Και ακομα τα  Donate Items δε τα χεις ανεβασει , Πες με πως γινετε αυτο ?? Και αμα θες να σε πω για ποιον  λεω. Ειχα σκοπο να σε κατεβαζα στον Server  σου 3 fulloparta  αλλα με τις μαλακιες που κανεις να ευνοεις τον ιδιο παιχτη εδω και 4 season  καλυτερα να κατεβω σε κανα x50 

Σαν gm όσο καιρό είμαι στον server αν θες να πεις ότι δίνουμε items με αυτό το post σου κάνεις μεγάλο λάθος. Ο server βασίζεται στα cp και τα cp που θα οργανωθούν και θα ξεκινήσουν τα raids άπο την πρώτη μέρα λογικό είναι και να βγάλουν τα items. Ξέρεις πολύ καλά ότι τα boss γίνονται respawns γρήγορα άρα η clan που θα τα farmarei θα κερδίσει προβάδισμα. Σε λίγες μέρες θα προστεθούν τα items στο donate shop και έχω ενημερώσει ήδη τον admin να προσθέσει τις titanium armors στο gm shop.

50 minutes ago, WarningX said:

Σαν gm όσο καιρό είμαι στον server αν θες να πεις ότι δίνουμε items με αυτό το post σου κάνεις μεγάλο λάθος. Ο server βασίζεται στα cp και τα cp που θα οργανωθούν και θα ξεκινήσουν τα raids άπο την πρώτη μέρα λογικό είναι και να βγάλουν τα items. Ξέρεις πολύ καλά ότι τα boss γίνονται respawns γρήγορα άρα η clan που θα τα farmarei θα κερδίσει προβάδισμα. Σε λίγες μέρες θα προστεθούν τα items στο donate shop και έχω ενημερώσει ήδη τον admin να προσθέσει τις titanium armors στο gm shop.

Αναφερομαι σε Παιχτη που ειναι ο Leader της Clan  του και ειναι σολιστας, ακομα μονος του παιζει δεν εχουν μπει τα ατομα του αλλα απο βδομαδα θα μπουν ,και στα προηγουμενα Wipe τυχαινε να χα παιξει μαζι του και πιστεψε δε ξεκινησα αυτο το post μονο και μονο για να βγαλω χολη απλα δε γινετε να βοηθιετε το συγκεκριμενο ατομο εδω και κατι season, εκτος και αν οσοι δεν ειμαστε < PRO >  οπως ο  ( Τζ...)  δεν αξιζουμε τετοια μεταχειριση... Και κατι τελευταιο, οσο το δε δινετε Items,  στο επομενο Wipe θα σε κατεβασω τo Cp μου μπροστα στην Aden για να το ντυσω οπως καποτε.... τα λεμε στο επομενο

3 minutes ago, Aeriko said:

Αναφερομαι σε Παιχτη που ειναι ο Leader της Clan  του και ειναι σολιστας, ακομα μονος του παιζει δεν εχουν μπει τα ατομα του αλλα απο βδομαδα θα μπουν ,και στα προηγουμενα Wipe τυχαινε να χα παιξει μαζι του και πιστεψε δε ξεκινησα αυτο το post μονο και μονο για να βγαλω χολη απλα δε γινετε να βοηθιετε το συγκεκριμενο ατομο εδω και κατι season, εκτος και αν οσοι δεν ειμαστε < PRO >  οπως ο  ( Τζ...)  δεν αξιζουμε τετοια μεταχειριση... Και κατι τελευταιο, οσο το δε δινετε Items,  στο επομενο Wipe θα σε κατεβασω τo Cp μου μπροστα στην Aden για να το ντυσω οπως καποτε.... τα λεμε στο επομενο

Ακόμα και σόλο να είσαι το ξέρεις ότι μπορείς να κάνεις donate DC και να αγοράσεις τα parts από παίχτες που farmaroun τα bosses σωστά? Και να πληρώσεις περισσότερο επειδή ακόμα δεν υπάρχουν στο donate shop. Tα donates είναι ανοιχτά και μπορείς να αγοράσεις dc το ότι δεν υπάρχουν οι armors στο donate shop δεν σημαίνει οτι κάποιος δεν μπορεί να αγοράσει από παίχτη.

• Upvote 1