Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

13 hours ago, LordPanic said:

Hmmm sure.

lol.png

So you send me a screen now that i was offline and this was at night. I can assure you that i am online 12 hours a day helping everyone in the server. I am human and i need to sleep also right? So i will send you a screen also that doesnt mean anything, you can ask every player in the server how my support is. 

l2extreme.png

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, we would like to announce new server season. Total 1000€ rewards for in-game activity, more info at forum. Expecting over 2000+ real players online!  Opening Date: 2021/04/10 at 20:00 GMT+3 (Europe) , 15:00 UTC-3 (America) What awaits you in the server? Largest international high rate community (expecting 2000+ players online) Best bot protection - no corruption - 100% fair gameplay DDos protection guarantee for us 100% uptime Many international clans (server cp/clan base

I can say for a fact that the server doesn't have 1k people, but in any case, for a PvP server it's okay.    I enjoyed how the server enchanting works. You basically go up to +12 easily with blessed (100%), and avoid the hassle of standing in front of an NPC to test your luck for a long amount of time, which is annoying and boring. Then, you simply farm via raid bosses, adena farming, or party zones to drop Extreme enchants to gradually work your way up to +13/14/15/16. This gives you

If augment donations are public then I can only imagine what you can privately donate here. I will skip this one.

Posted Images

On 5/11/2020 at 8:54 AM, LordPanic said:

Im currently playing this server, and yes this server is a joke.

When i went to the farm zone litteraly even stones were using adrenaline. People using it so freely w.o even worrying about getting caught well i dont blame them Admin/Gms give 0 fucks about that so...

Ballance system is a mess i wont bother to write details it is that bad.

Clearly this server is up for the money only, they just dont care about the ingame issues. You have better chances to win the lottery than Gm answering ur petition (they are not even on).

Anti-solo server you cant do shit alone in this server. Farming system is completely laughable. So basically the only anti- applies only to that.

One more bad server.

There is no server without bots , but even so it is not such a big deal botting in a PVP SERVER , i mean you can easily make items that's the point of pvp server..

Sorry that you gonna hear this from me but... ALL SERVERS ARE OPENING FOR MONEY ! Just some admins like the admin of extreme take it as business ,which means he puts a lot of time and effort in his "business" to be a successful one and that's something you don't see from every admin .

Lineage 2 WAS NEVER A SOLO-based game .

@WarningX Gl with your project , totally recommend it .

On 5/12/2020 at 12:39 AM, Iordanov said:

nowdays players belike

nerf archer

nerf duelist

nerf dagger

play sps

Re baglama se 8ymamai na milas gia daxtyla sto game.. Pios esy pou prepei na sai toso adaxtylos pou apo th poly fapa katelhxes na ftiaxneis interface... Eirwnia mh ta les kai para eksw omws ayta ekti8esai iordanako m 

After playing on this server i think is one of the worst servers i have ever played. Dont even think to join this server it was all about donate and gm 0 support on server took the money that he wanted from donates and he left. Very bad.

Edit: The money that he was saying that he is going to give from castle never gaven.

Edited by johngmen

• 1 month later...

you what? :D this time we wont make same mistake im sorry you just keep ignoring players you dont care about them where are the bonuses for aden/rune castle ? u keept ignoring on skype messages when we simply dominated the server and we got nothing.

not recommended 

2 hours ago, Celestine said:

you what? :D this time we wont make same mistake im sorry you just keep ignoring players you dont care about them where are the bonuses for aden/rune castle ? u keept ignoring on skype messages when we simply dominated the server and we got nothing.

not recommended 

Why should i pay you, since you destroyed my server with ur "suggestions" like boost archers damage. Me and GM always trying to do our best to help players which has issues with server.

Edited by L2Extreme

1 hour ago, L2Extreme said:

Why should i pay you, since you destroyed my server with ur "suggestions" like boost archers damage. Me and GM always trying to do our best to help players which has issues with server.

You are big comedian;stop protecting ur self and accept the truth' server was fine and nobody destroyed it. In the end of the day you have to learn how to accept some constructive critisism.

First of all as u said it was "suggestions" and noone put a gun in your head to imply those changes;if you did that it's on you and a mere suggestion doesnt destroy any server if you decided to go through with it that's on you.But then again your server didn't die by those changes.

You said when sieges are done we will get the rewards etc but when we tried to contact you about it you never wrote back to us.A man is all about his word and his honnor to realise it. Apparently you lack the basic dignity to fullfill your own promises and that's why I said we won't make the same mistake again. (Try keep this in mind; if your only end goal is only making money and you don't care about your reputation and your popularity,this project will keep failing as last one did.)

You have to get your priorities right and money will come as long as u build a loyal community.But no player will be loyal to your projects if they see that the only thing you care about is grabbing those $$ and never look back. Deep down  u know I'm right  your self;if you put your ego aside and start acting like a responsible Server owner for once.

As players we donated and played your server nothing was for free so we should be considered respected clients,well by promising stuff just to get the action going and then taking it back,even worse on such immature reasons,doesnt look good mate.And again I'm telling you stuff that you for sure heard before nothing new here.Keep in mind i'm not trying to insult you I'm just telling u facts and those facts lead us to not trusting your project. A man is as good as his word,and you failed us there not gonna lie.

Edited by Celestine

19 minutes ago, Celestine said:

You are big comedian;stop protecting ur self and accept the truth' server was fine and nobody destroyed it. In the end of the day you have to learn how to accept some constructive critisism.

First of all as u said it was "suggestions" and noone put a gun in your head to imply those changes;if you did that it's on you and a mere suggestion doesnt destroy any server if you decided to go through with it that's on you.But then again your server didn't die by those changes.

You said when sieges are done we will get the rewards etc but when we tried to contact you about it you never wrote back to us.A man is all about his word and his honnor to realise it. Apparently you lack the basic dignity to fullfill your own promises and that's why I said we won't make the same mistake again. (Try keep this in mind; if your only end goal is only making money and you don't care about your reputation and your popularity,this project will keep failing as last one did.)

You have to get your priorities right and money will come as long as u build a loyal community.But no player will be loyal to your projects if they see that the only thing you care about is grabbing those $$ and never look back. Deep down  u know I'm right  your self;if you put your ego aside and start acting like a responsible Server owner for once.

As players we donated and played your server nothing was for free so we should be considered respected clients,well by promising stuff just to get the action going and then taking it back,even worse on such immature reasons,doesnt look good mate.And again I'm telling you stuff that you for sure heard before nothing new here.Keep in mind i'm not trying to insult you I'm just telling u facts and those facts lead us to not trusting your project. A man is as good as his word,and you failed us there not gonna lie.

Players was left even before siege, because of your clan. My bigest mistake was that i listened your advice

Edited by Celestine

12 minutes ago, L2Extreme said:

Players was left even before siege, because of your clan. My bigest mistake was that i listened your advice

Keep telling that to your self if that makes you feel better,but I don't see any arguments here; you dont make a case by accusing people