Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
L2Extreme

[L2J] L2Extreme

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, L2Extreme said:

login to server and count every player in every zone and write here how much did you counted :))

1000+ online but only 40 posts on your forum. Stop lying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

1000+ online but only 40 posts on your forum. Stop lying.

posts on forum dosent mean anything, ppl are too lazy to reg on forum

Edited by L2Extreme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

1000+ online but only 40 posts on your forum. Stop lying.

Actually forum users and posts doesn't matter, still exist people who makes accounts in servers forum that they will play just for 2 weeks max ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Dragic said:

Actually forum users and posts doesn't matter, still exist people who makes accounts in servers forum that they will play just for 2 weeks max ?

you are right bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can say for a fact that the server doesn't have 1k people, but in any case, for a PvP server it's okay. 

 

I enjoyed how the server enchanting works. You basically go up to +12 easily with blessed (100%), and avoid the hassle of standing in front of an NPC to test your luck for a long amount of time, which is annoying and boring. Then, you simply farm via raid bosses, adena farming, or party zones to drop Extreme enchants to gradually work your way up to +13/14/15/16. This gives you some incentive to keep raiding and stuff even after acquiring top gear, and helps with areas being contested by different clans, thus creating plenty of PvP.  

 

My only slight complaint is the augment donations and allowing 1+1 (passive+active). I understand donations are necessary, otherwise why would someone open a PvP server in 2019, but the gap between non-donates and donates becomes a bit too wide. Then again, everything is done via Donate Coins which can be traded, so technically you can use the donate augment system without actually donating. 

 

I would have liked if augments didn't stack with 1+1, though .Perhaps something to consider on a future project. Sometimes less is more. 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, bistabil said:

If augment donations are public then I can only imagine what you can privately donate here.
I will skip this one.

There are no such thing as private donate, all donations are automatically from site. All list in community board donation section. This is not corrupted greek server :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, L2Extreme said:

There are no such thing as private donate, all donations are automatically from site. All list in community board donation section. This is not corrupted greek server :) 

You dont get it, huh? Donation coins are tradeable so you actually dont have to donate in order to get special equipment/services.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

You dont get it, huh? Donation coins are tradeable so you actually dont have to donate in order to get special equipment/services.

But this isnt bad thing yea? in this server you can get all donation items without donation. But you need to farm a lot for example 1 donate coin :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, L2Extreme said:

But this isnt bad thing yea? in this server you can get all donation items without donation. But you need to farm a lot for example 1 donate coin :)

Thats bad in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2019 at 5:55 PM, L2Extreme said:

posts on forum dosent mean anything, ppl are too lazy to reg on forum

You underestimate our intelligence dude? Even big low/mid rate projects could not gather 1k real people. You got x5 online on your website including shops on counting.

 

Also i remember an asnwer you gave when you had l2pure with same shitty fake online, on a question why you use fake online on website , your answer was everyone does it why not?

Edited by SantaPaul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SantaPaul said:

You underestimate our intelligence dude? Even big low/mid rate projects could not gather 1k real people. You got x5 online on your website including shops on counting.

 

Also i remember an asnwer you gave when you had l2pure with same shitty fake online, on a question why you use fake online on website , your answer was everyone does it why not?

do you want that i would speak about your corrupted trash server (reality, flector) based on l2jbroken (frozen) ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/12/2019 at 3:31 PM, L2Extreme said:

do you want that i would speak about your corrupted trash server (reality, flector) based on l2jbroken (frozen) ?

actually i just talked about your fake online and you are trying to convice everyone here that you server got 1k online for real :kappa:, now you talking about corruption, i remember also on l2groups a leader-player named equardo who posted some screens by taking from you items for login his clan.Also i know more and more people like him so dont piss me off. Also my files are Acis from 2012-13 but doesnt matter. You didn't reply on that i said you just attack me without any proofs, i answer with proofs of words, if u still dont believe i will search for the images for fully exposed. Good luck on hundling these thousands of people :troll:

 

P.S You said about my pack, but you didnt even fix res inside sieges, come on dude admit it ur amauter.

Edited by SantaPaul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×