https://prnt.sc/nioe7m - u know, every single dev being forced to use this one cuz the owners of this pack flames the rest pack devs over this forum for years. so %99 of the java servers that u playing; been made by this pack except russian ones

https://prnt.sc/nioedk - jfrozen

Because L2J Frozen it is an etalone of L2J forks. Even after 10 years after L2J Frozen was stopped for develop the other forks can't reaching the quality of this epic project.

Seriously. Drop all info what sends from server about surrounding objects, included character itself info, and you will reashed 100500 fps. I don't know more reasons what can affecting the client FPS. Processing the packets from the server takes some of the time from biulding a frame, especially if incoming packets require changing the properties of the surrounding objects add/modify/remove.

Forget about this project, he outdated at least to 5-7 years. And no one sane developer will not try to upgrade it to the current quality of the L2J servers.

• Upvote 1

I suppose you speak about aCis / L2JFrozen.

First, L2JFrozen is basically Scoria, so better say Scoria rather than L2JFrozen, since implementations of L2JFrozen compared to Scoria is, at best, minimalistic and higher versions of Scoria probably fixed/reworked more things than L2JFrozen did.

Second, which rev of aCis are you using ? Knownlist rework is probably the cause of the FPS drop (until you spam packets like a noob), and initial region size was set really high. It has been cut by 2, not specially because it was lagging, but because client itself doesn't go that far.

Third, show the actual knownlist of both projects. Because, you maybe spawned 10000 valakas behind, and your screenshot doesn't prove much.

Fourth, none is forced to use aCis. People use aCis because it has been continuously updated upon the last 10y. Can you say the same about L2JFrozen ? Nope. L2JFrozen 2.0 was called around October 2017. Before that, last free version which is 1118 is tagged around January 2015.

Fifth, knownlist could benefit from few cleanup - notably Z layer approach, to cut few results.

Sixth, spawn 2000 monsters on L2JFrozen and 2000 monsters on aCis, on a single region. Show me visualVM content with 100 players online on those zones. If your L2JFrozen server is still alive to show it.

14 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

First, L2JFrozen is basically Scoria, so better say Scoria rather than L2JFrozen, since implementations of L2JFrozen compared to Scoria is, at best, minimalistic and higher versions of Scoria probably fixed/reworked more things than L2JFrozen did.

Before when i started be the customer of aCis i was Scoria customer with Akumu Interlude geo pack. And i don't want talking about the quality of this shit. Main difference between L2J Frozen and Scoria it's Scoria have less NPE and exploits. Architecture the same. Dwarf w/o any proffesion, buffs and m.def with 40 level have the insanely large resists for any mental and shock attacks. I reported this for Scoria developers and they says what don't want to rewrite all handlers. Unfortunatelly i didn't stored this purchase, otherwise i could be shared for you this shit for comparing. In 2012 this pack costed 150 USD.

i just had frozen ready to compare. im not giving any single fuck to both packs im basicly a player and noticed when ppl start using acis that much; my fps goes worse than 15 years ago. at first i thought thats happening cuz anticheat programs has been coded poorly that causes this kind of fps drops. and yesterday i just wanted to test acis to see whats going on. clean pack, rev 370. u can try it urself instead flaming.

oh btw actually im giving fucks about acis developments. tried it few years ago to check; it was crap. checked yesterday a lil and now going to see detailed what u guys done with it overall but i believe its still the same. sorry boyz. 10 years for nothing

"Because, you maybe spawned 10000 valakas behind, and your screenshot doesn't prove much." 

the meaning of this post; im just having low fps on acis packs also the same issue on lucera in different way, dont get it that personal. second; dont accuse. amnı evvliyatını sikr, topal brakr, bütün uğraşnı 1 haftda yrin dibne sokarm amn ibnsi seni

I won't waste my time with you. Continue to be a player. Good luck.

And for your information, knownlist range has been cutted down at rev 371.

Edited by Tryskell
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, aLzhite said:

i just had frozen ready to compare. im not giving any single fuck to both packs im basicly a player and noticed when ppl start using acis that much; my fps goes worse than 15 years ago. at first i thought thats happening cuz anticheat programs has been coded poorly that causes this kind of fps drops. and yesterday i just wanted to test acis to see whats going on. clean pack, rev 370. u can try it urself instead flaming.

oh btw actually im giving fucks about acis developments. tried it few years ago to check; it was crap. checked yesterday a lil and now going to see detailed what u guys done with it overall but i believe its still the same. sorry boyz. 10 years for nothing

"Because, you maybe spawned 10000 valakas behind, and your screenshot doesn't prove much." 

the meaning of this post; im just having low fps on acis packs also the same issue on lucera in different way, dont get it that personal. second; dont accuse. amnı evvliyatını sikr, topal brakr, bütün uğraşnı 1 haftda yrin dibne sokarm amn ibnsi seni

how exactly 250 avg is low, when your monitor refresh at 144 at best? :D

noone is flaming here, you was given concrete reason why there is difference - because one has more object updates sent by server. One simple difference in your screens can be idle movement of monsters/self buffs, if there are 300 monsters around you will get constant feed of packets and client will have to handle that even when at 5k range which you cant see. If one pack doesn't do that it will leave client idle doing nothing.

Interlude client is just bad, it doesn't take a lot to freeze it by spam from server (abusable by player broadcasted packets too), so its not really problem of given l2j pack that client drops FPS, because data it gets is correct and i can bet L2OFF sends even more updates.

In ideal world, l2j pack would have to queue outgoing packets to each client with set priority per packet (eg focusing players updates) and dispatch no more than set maximum at 1sec tick, so client never drops fps to unplayable state.

On the other hand population on nowadays servers is low enough to ignore that stuff.

29 minutes ago, Elfocrash said:

Just make xdem l2j dev already

And will he come down to earth like Jesus and make a perfect project with name "In god we trust"?

Wrong section for hype, mate.