Looking for Staffers ** Update 26.04.2019

Maxtor

Looking for staffers in those positions:

L2 OFF Developers

L2J Developers

L2 Client Developers

LoL Moderators

Gold Members

If you feel you are capable for these positions, please reply here OR send a message via PM to @Maxtor OR Global Moderators.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Maxtor pinned this topic
30 minutes ago, DenArt Designs said:

same for l2j devs

nah. L2j devs can have a great impact into the l2j section. It's been years since the last good ones.

But been a LoL mod here feels like a straight guy walking into a gay bar. :troll:

2 hours ago, Loftheim said:

Why even bother applying when the higher ups are ignoring it.

Poggers.

image.png.9775ce384a7b1fd82921b1402bec81c7.png

??

if u actually send him a message applying for any position then wait.

As you see he read the message and you're under validation from maxtor and the g.mods.

You just have to wait

Personally, I can't find a reason for anyone to apply something like that for any position, because you are supposed to know the members who are capable for these positions.

Anyway there are a few members that they are really capable but I doubt they will accept it

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, melron said:

Personally, I can't find a reason for anyone to apply something like that for any position, because you are supposed to know the members who are capable for these positions.

Anyway there are a few members that they are really capable but I doubt they will accept it

I think there is no value or some "reward" to fill some positions example if your title says l2jdev everybody ask you for codes (even for free) you waste your time at some point while you could sell your knowledge, the forum is leaded by diva sharers if i am not over the line here, guides are 10 year outdated links dead there are no updates, very few shared from their time like you as far i remember shared something new also nobody fixes old codes that sure dont work, some know how to adapt and 99% dont.

My point is reward <-> activity.

this was able to be achieved when reputation had value now its just abused or childplay.

even the scam percent rised after the reputation value stop working.

Edited by DenArt Designs
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Loftheim said:

Why even bother applying when the higher ups are ignoring it.

Poggers.

image.png.9775ce384a7b1fd82921b1402bec81c7.png

every application that made is under review by staffers 

• Haha 1