Cheap Premium Lineage 2 Advertisement

Hello to everybody. I am here to work with any owner to make his server popular fast and always with proofs. I work with many servers in the past,i will write their names below.

Why to work with me?

I will help you to success on your grand opening like i did for many big servers.And the most Important is that i will provide you video proofs for my work.

Why this service is important for your server?

Imagine this : your server will be posted on 200 lineage 2 groups with more than 1.000 people inside them(Video proofs included). If you win from every post +1 player you win total +200 players for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT SERVICES AND PRICES

**************************************************************************************************

100 ++ Posts on lineage 2 groups on VK-Kontakte.

This service cost daily 5€.

(Video Proof Included).

**************************************************************************************************

100 ++ Posts on lineage 2 groups on VK-Kontakte.

This service cost daily 5€.

(Video Proof Included).

3 Post daily between 14:00 - 24:00 gmt +2 & Group Cover on my personal group with 10.669 l2 players for 1 day.

This service cost daily 3€.

Link of group : www.facebook.com/groups/ADMSh4d0w/

3 Post daily between 14:00 - 24:00 gmt +2 & Group Cover on my personal group with 459 GREEK l2 players for 1 day.

This service cost daily 1€.

Link of group : www.facebook.com/groups/303624623558046/

Add you server in 20 ++ russian lineage 2 ranklist sites without need to add their banners on your site

This service cost total 50€.

(Txt Proofs with links Included).

Some of the servers i work in the past and you can ask them if they are satisfied or no with my services.

L2MAD                                   

L2VERSUS                             

L2MEGA                                 

L2PWNER

LA2INTER                             

L2THEGAME                         

L2LEGACY                               

L2NOSTALGIA 

L2ARENA                               

L2STARS                               

L2HOPE                                   

L2MIGHT 

L2PHOENIX                           

L2GENESIS                            

L2SAGA                                   

L2FIRE

If you want to make an order contact with me on facebook : www.facebook.com/l2billadv    

P.S : I WORK ONLY FOR ONE SERVER AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THIS IS THE RIGHT.DON'T LOOSE YOUR TIME AND CONTACT ME.

Edited by AdvertiserMan