Server file Interlude C6

Hy guys , i am looking for a data pack server for interlude c6  ,any information or ppl with can help me with this i will be glad.

Or if somebody sell a full srv working i just w8 for offerts.

Regards W

• 1 month later...

This pack it is not free, as owner inform "I've changed protection, and new dll will ask you for new key,
send me an email with your licensename/old key and new HWID, and i'll give you new serial key.
my email: vanganth@hotmail.com". So is there any free c6 or latter pack with all the files for free?

• 2 weeks later...

https://mmo-develop.ru/threads/releasevanganth-02-11-16-nulled.7166/  

here is a cracked Vanganth files(our AdvExt edition^^ with SG 2.0 support). The guy who shared it - made a big work for such lazy guys, who want l2server for free, but don't want to spend even 5 minutes for understanding - and shared it with configured VirtualBox, enjoy :smile:

Edited by Xeonc
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Xeonc said:

https://mmo-develop.ru/threads/releasevanganth-02-11-16-nulled.7166/  

here is a cracked Vanganth files(our AdvExt edition^^ with SG 2.0 support). The guy who shared it - made a big work for such lazy guys, who want l2server for free, but don't want to spend even 5 minutes for understanding - and shared it with configured VirtualBox, enjoy :smile:

why you want people to fail their project?

2 hours ago, SkyLord said:

why you want people to fail their project?

Its not me, sorry dude, people want smth free, and don't want to spend even 5 minutes, when they get even a link to sources :dunno:

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 10:54 PM, Xeonc said:

Its not me, sorry dude, people want smth free, and don't want to spend even 5 minutes, when they get even a link to sources :dunno:

It's not wanting server files for free. It's 2019, this game is 16 years old at this point. People just want to setup a decent server and play the game with their buddies. You people here keep pretending like there is still some sort of profit to be made with these files. Tell me, just who the fuck still wants to play this game, unless your only focus is to launch a server for 3rd world countries like Brazil? You can give me the original C4 files right now and I promise you the server won't have more than 50 people online, if I'm lucky.

Most of the people who ask for these files are people who just want a stable server to play on with their friends, without having to deal with the retarded policies some of the remaining servers have.

I have a group of friends who are high end programmers and we gave up while trying to setup a decent server, because it's just too much work for something that no one is going to play at this point.

You keep saying that it takes 10 min to setup a server, but you keep forgetting that you have something that 99% of people around here don't have - experience! You know which files are good, which are bad, what goes where. As a system administrator I can fix any OS problem under 10 min, because I know what I am doing, but I sure as fuck can't setup a server in 10 minutes. It takes me longer just to setup an sql server for Lineage.

Get your head out of your ass and start being helpful to people if you don't want for the Lineage to die off completely.

And for the record in our case at least, we used to be part of one of the first L2 servers - MobL2. We had a completed base for C3/C4 at that point. Years went by, followed by a couple of hardware failures and we lost all of the files.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Orphexile said:

It's not wanting server files for free. It's 2019, this game is 16 years old at this point. People just want to setup a decent server and play the game with their buddies. You people here keep pretending like there is still some sort of profit to be made with these files. Tell me, just who the fuck still wants to play this game, unless your only focus is to launch a server for 3rd world countries like Brazil? You can give me the original C4 files right now and I promise you the server won't have more than 50 people online, if I'm lucky.

Most of the people who ask for these files are people who just want a stable server to play on with their friends, without having to deal with the retarded policies some of the remaining servers have.

I have a group of friends who are high end programmers and we gave up while trying to setup a decent server, because it's just too much work for something that no one is going to play at this point.

You keep saying that it takes 10 min to setup a server, but you keep forgetting that you have something that 99% of people around here don't have - experience! You know which files are good, which are bad, what goes where. As a system administrator I can fix any OS problem under 10 min, because I know what I am doing, but I sure as fuck can't setup a server in 10 minutes. It takes me longer just to setup an sql server for Lineage.

Get your head out of your ass and start being helpful to people if you don't want for the Lineage to die off completely.

And for the record in our case at least, we used to be part of one of the first L2 servers - MobL2. We had a completed base for C3/C4 at that point. Years went by, followed by a couple of hardware failures and we lost all of the files.

You judge from your point of view. But right now audience of Lineage 2 on free shards is around 500k players monthly. Its nothing compare with big official game development, but its more then enough for tens of projects in the world to have a business in it.

However in your situation, if you just want to play with buddies

1. You can find a server, where you would like to play

2. You can get a some free server with a lot of bugs and spend next few months trying to fix it

3. You can get a payed version, ready to go and play with your buddies. If you are high-end programmer - price of this solution would be less then cost of your 1 working day (we have 2 offers for small servers, test version with 20 ppl online limitation and 400 ppl online limit, as soon as and free trial)

• Like 1

I worked with Advx Team and I can only say that this team is professional , skilled and not expensive. 
If you want to have quality (L2OFF Only) you should defenitly give them a try, they have different kind of prices adapted to your project; friendly ; busniness, etc.

10 hours ago, Xeonc said:

You judge from your point of view. But right now audience of Lineage 2 on free shards is around 500k players monthly. Its nothing compare with big official game development, but its more then enough for tens of projects in the world to have a business in it.

However in your situation, if you just want to play with buddies

1. You can find a server, where you would like to play

2. You can get a some free server with a lot of bugs and spend next few months trying to fix it

3. You can get a payed version, ready to go and play with your buddies. If you are high-end programmer - price of this solution would be less then cost of your 1 working day (we have 2 offers for small servers, test version with 20 ppl online limitation and 400 ppl online limit, as soon as and free trial)

You don't offer C3-C4 chronicles. We were already more than willing to purchase the licence, but were denied by your customer support. If you are willing to disable certain features with your extender, just give me a pm.

Edited by Orphexile

On 6/23/2019 at 8:18 AM, Orphexile said:

bro, your friends are shit programmers and you're a shit sys admin then.

db setup for all l2off which exists;

step 1

create db lin2db

create db lin2world

create db lin2log (if you plan on using log server)

ignore all other dbs cuz no one uses them and comm server is insecure

step 2

run lin2db sql script

run lin2world sql script

run lin2log sql script (if you plan on using log server)

step 3

create odbc file dsn for lin2db (can skip this step if using hAuthD)

create odbc file dsn for lin2world

create odbc file dsn for lin2log (if you plan on using log server)

step 4

run the fucking server and type in your dsn names and user/pass

jesus fuck man how the fuck can you not do that in 10 min? you come here with your dumbass dick measuring "I HAVE A TEAM OF HIGH END PROGRAMMERS" "I WAS PART OF ONE OF THE FIRST L2 SERVERS EVER <inserts name of server no one's heard of>" "IM A SYS ADMIN AND CANT DO IT"

fucking get over yourself, you are not looking to play with a few buddies and neither is any retard around here who says they are, they all want to make $$$ and think they can get a free meal ticket to it EVEN WHEN THERE'S FREE SHIT ALL AROUND YOU

this is a fucking topic with the SOURCE FUCKING CODE of an amazing fully working almost bug free fucking extender and that's STILL not enough??? FOR YOUR TEAM OF HIGH END PROGRAMMERS??? THEY CAN'T HIT A FUCKIN BUILD BUTTON IN VISUAL STUDIO??

give me a fuckin break guys what the fuck, talkin shit about "wahwahwah the games gonna die if u dont give me free files" inside a fucking topic with free fucking files in it what on earth is wrong with people

and i dont even like advext or their team but that whiney ass shit just annoys the fuck out of me, and @Remorseadmin advext is fuckin expensive, i'm not saying they're not allowed to be it's their product they can set whatever price they want but lol @ "skilled and not expensive"

Edited by Anarchy
  • Haha 2

Well, you can't be possibly older than 12 right? That's awesome and all for someone with experience in this specific niche. We have a semi functional server running, but it took us a couple of hours at minimum (you know, looking through outdated guides have a tendency to cause that).

Edited by Orphexile
  • Sad 1