Wizu

Server file Interlude C6

Hy guys , i am looking for a data pack server for interlude c6  ,any information or ppl with can help me with this i will be glad.

Or if somebody sell a full srv working i just w8 for offerts.

Regards W

This pack it is not free, as owner inform "I've changed protection, and new dll will ask you for new key,
send me an email with your licensename/old key and new HWID, and i'll give you new serial key.
my email: vanganth@hotmail.com". So is there any free c6 or latter pack with all the files for free?

Posted (edited)

https://mmo-develop.ru/threads/releasevanganth-02-11-16-nulled.7166/  

here is a cracked Vanganth files(our AdvExt edition^^ with SG 2.0 support). The guy who shared it - made a big work for such lazy guys, who want l2server for free, but don't want to spend even 5 minutes for understanding - and shared it with configured VirtualBox, enjoy :smile:

Edited by Xeonc
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Xeonc said:

https://mmo-develop.ru/threads/releasevanganth-02-11-16-nulled.7166/  

here is a cracked Vanganth files(our AdvExt edition^^ with SG 2.0 support). The guy who shared it - made a big work for such lazy guys, who want l2server for free, but don't want to spend even 5 minutes for understanding - and shared it with configured VirtualBox, enjoy :smile:

why you want people to fail their project?

2 hours ago, SkyLord said:

why you want people to fail their project?

Its not me, sorry dude, people want smth free, and don't want to spend even 5 minutes, when they get even a link to sources :dunno: