interlude [L2J]L2Mafia - Cronos

Dimis4

Good luck with your project Dimis! Over the years your server's prooved that you're worthy.
L2Mafia is a very good and stable PvP server with promising features.

• Like 1

Greek corruption at its finest. GlobalAbuse are friends of the admin and ware getting special treatment from day one. God knows how many GMs are pretend players. It's not fun this server, its greekish hell!

16 minutes ago, Kajler said:

Greek corruption at its finest. GlobalAbuse are friends of the admin and ware getting special treatment from day one. God knows how many GMs are pretend players. It's not fun this server, its greekish hell!

if we "were getting special treatment" then why the fuck we are still farming RBs to get lifestones EVERYDAY SINGLE DAY ? 
I am the leader of the GlobalAbuse and my char is full +20 while the max is +25 .

37 minutes ago, Kajler said:

So what? Nothing new here. Every server ga join, they have free items, otherwise the cry 24/7.

2 hours ago, MrPro* said:

if we "were getting special treatment" then why the fuck we are still farming RBs to get lifestones EVERYDAY SINGLE DAY ? 
I am the leader of the GlobalAbuse and my char is full +20 while the max is +25 .

Because you tryhards wanted ALL of active & passive augments and not just 2x wild magic :D What kind of lies are you blabing? You weapon is +25 and as far as armor goes it doesn't make much difference, else you'd have it.

1 hour ago, JohnBoy13 said:

So what? Nothing new here. Every server ga join, they have free items, otherwise the cry 24/7.

What the heck? -.- They zerq afterwards and pretend they're pro's, mamu jim jebem ustaško!

2 minutes ago, Kajler said:

Because you tryhards wanted ALL of active & passive augments and not just 2x wild magic :D What kind of lies are you blabing? You weapon is +25 and as far as armor goes it doesn't make much difference, else you'd have it.

What the heck? -.- They zerq afterwards and pretend they're pro's, mamu jim jebem ustaško!

gosh you are saying we are corrupts and then tryhards, make up your mind for fuck sake... if we had free items we wouldn't even farm , next time post proofs instead of saying bullshit about someone 

8 minutes ago, Kajler said:

I still remember my bot party wiping out his clan and rest ppl W8ing for barakiel.