high five [L2J]L2 Devil

Dheva

https://www.l2devil.ws/

Hello everyone!
Thank you for all the love and support we have received over the many years we have been around. We really appreciate all of you, and we will definitely keep our work and spirits up for such an amazing and supportive community! <3

All Lineage 2 servers come to an end, and this server’s version is now having its last moments before it’s completely empty, a process we can not stop anymore. We have been working hard every day making sure to keep it alive as much as possible, creating new updates, advertising, doing events, and more! However, time has finally beat us, and we must call the end. It’s always sad for us to have to do this, but without it, we can not advance, we can not gift the world our work, and we can not experience L2 as we want to. This journey has been awesome and full of amazing moments many of us will forever remember, the server began with a very rocky start, and against all odds rose up to defeat all other versions in terms of popularity and enjoyment - something we are really proud of, since we worked really hard for it! Since the server can now be considered almost completely empty, we are now stopping work on the current version and announcing the next one - always aiming to improve, and with a hard, disciplined staff - we will try our best once again!

While there are less and less servers opened monthly and others give up on a community that’s constantly shrinking, we are here to stay, because we love Lineage 2!

The most epic of PvP servers is coming back, keeping Lineage 2 alive and raising it to new levels, for an even more amazing experience!

The Beta will open on  Tomorrow 6:00 PM

The Server will go live on  March 31, 2019 6:00 PM

Preview: Top changes on the New Server

image Olf’s T-Shirt: Removed
image Balance changes: Improved
image +21 Enchant Scrolls: Obtainable from all activities (not in Store)

We will be releasing more information of the new server over the coming days!

Thank you for reading and understanding! We hope to see you all again soon!

CHEERS FOR A NEW, BETTER SERVER <3

– L2Devil.ws Staff

Edited by Dheva

• Psyancy changed the title to [L2J]L2 Devil
L2Devil.ws x5000
Beta Start: Sunday, 24/03/2019 at 18:00
Live Start: Sunday, 31/03/2019 at 18:00
Everything is free, all Skins unlocked, PvP for fun!
All players who participate in the Beta Server will receive Beta Cloak on the Live Server!
The Beta Server will be closed 24h before Live Server starts.
54519010_2084814621617422_18173488736690
See you there!

21 hours ago, Foley said:

I do not know why my ip is banned, I can not login to the server, I have a lan hause with 30 machines and they play l2devil my ip 191.178.153.185

You can report the issues there https://community.l2devil.ws/

We will take care as soon as possible!

PVP VIDEO FROM BETA!

Edited by Dheva

This is the best start we have ever had!
We have already reached 1000+ Online!
We will be giving a surprise reward to all online players on
Monday 8:00 PM.

Thank you all for playing L2Devil.ws !

Cheers! 2764.png?_nc_eui2=AeGQ9ehDGzWpfHxJeE_d7T

55901717_2096172423814975_23512535094557