Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why removed my thread?


Recommended Posts

@sotid Don't write bullshit please. If the majority prefer to troll and ruin a place the rest don't really need to follow.

The problem with you guys (including me in past) is that you troll and in the end complain about trolls.

 

@Exiledvp I won't comment on anything u said but the sentence "my friend paid".. Seriously is damn 10 euro. Are you in need of 10 euro? PM me with ur paypal to send you. This stupid kiddo @Tryskellis working years on a project and provide free source

with a fee of 10e if u can't wait few days to get the latest rev and you bring up the 10 euro? This is the most gipsy gipsy sentence i ever read. 

 

You know what you guys deserve? All guides-tutorials, freemium sources  and shares to be removed also and if you want to buy something you have to pay 2.000 euro or so. 99% of servers will close and 99.9% of kiddos who cry for 10 euro will quit L2.

But not only you complain for almost free stuff but you report them too because they don't let you share it.

Who gave you the right you spoiled brat to share someone's else work and complain about no letting you? 

Go cry in your poor cave and go work. Maybe in 12 months you might get 5 euro to pay the HOST and report them too.

 

Also tell your friend if he need a code or so to pay a dev, nobody forced him to buy full aCis access for a fix. 

 

I was goin to be quick and calm but i cant stand any of the spoiled gipsies in this forum who pay 10e for a WHOLE SOURCE and they cry. You wasted more bandwith value to post this than the money your friend gave.

 

ROFL gipsies who cry :troll: Drama queen :goodsir:

 

[GR] BravetoBe Βοηθα ρε μαλακα σ λιγο θα θελουνε 1 ευρω source και θα κλαινε επειδη δεν εχουνε και host δωρο [/GR]

Edited by Kara`

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All of you speaking of respect when none respects noone in this shitty forum. But of course I agree you cant share what is for sale and respect the seller.

I meant "our child" ;p not mxc's child but you can say it's mxc community's child somehow as well, me and everyone and if not everyone most of us for sure (from MxC team) working on java IL sources use aCis and because i respect what tryskell and acis team provide to us, i simply won't allow here leechers sharing its latest sources.

If you earn enough to not worry about money good for you friend, but with 10 euro some people buy: - 30 Eggs = 3 Euro - 7 Breads = 1,5 Euro - This is enough food for live 1 week - and again there are 5,5 Euro not spent - maybe for buy some other things - 10 kg Potatos = 5 Euro

6 minutes ago, Kara` said:

[GR] BravetoBe Βοηθα ρε μαλακα σ λιγο θα θελουνε 1 ευρω source και θα κλαινε επειδη δεν εχουνε και host δωρο [/GR]

OP should be banned on sight.

Sharing other's work is disgusting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kara` said:

@Exiledvp I won't comment on anything u said but the sentence "my friend paid".. Seriously is damn 10 euro. Are you in need of 10 euro?

 

Not every russian kid have such money in cash. It's arund 800 rubles. The averange russian salary 25,000 rubles. So for a european it is a ridiculous amount, but for a russian child there isn’t. :troll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bravetobe said:

OP should be banned on sight.

Sharing other's work is disgusting.

Fuck the share work, we laugh at the 10e here. 

I open a group paypal so we can all donate and help him get his 10e back. 

Are you in?

 

4 minutes ago, Rootware said:

 

Not every russian kid have such money in cash. It's arund 800 rubles. The averange russian salary 25,000 rubles. So for a european it is a ridiculous amount, but for a russian child there isn’t. :troll:

 

We need declare new law. Not only dash cams in cars but in houses too to see each kid crying behind his monitor >I WANT MY 10 EURO BACK!! 8 years of work didn't worth it !<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you earn enough to not worry about money good for you friend, but with 10 euro some people buy:

- 30 Eggs = 3 Euro

- 7 Breads = 1,5 Euro

- This is enough food for live 1 week

- and again there are 5,5 Euro not spent - maybe for buy some other things

- 10 kg Potatos = 5 Euro

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Exiledvp said:

If you earn enough to not worry about money good for you friend, but with 10 euro some people buy:

- 30 Eggs = 3 Euro

- 7 Breads = 1,5 Euro

- This is enough food for live 1 week

- and again there are 5,5 Euro not spent - maybe for buy some other things

- 10 kg Potatos = 5 Euro

 

If you think im kidding for the topic i opened wait till someone donate me and ill share screen sending you 10euro to prove you im not trolling. 

 

It's pathetic how you compare 5+ years of work of a developer to eggs.

Also where do you even live to count 3 euro? Even Greece don't suck that much.

 

I just went out and gave 20e tip to a waitress and im greek (worst of the worst countries) and u talk for full source for 10e?

Edited by Kara`

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kara` said:

 

If you think im kidding for the topic i opened wait till someone donate me and ill share screen sending you 10euro to prove you im not trolling. 

 

It's pathetic how you compare 5+ years of work of a developer to eggs.

Also where do you even live to count 3 euro? Even Greece don't suck that much.

 

Ok maybe you are right, and i am sorry to Acis owner.

But you know what i did not like?

My friend  asked one of the moderators which is also a member of acis team, a simple fix, a stupid code, he only wanted to test if in acis is fixed the problem we are having in our project, we only needed the heading fix after teleport, this was all he asked for...

And the moderator answered in this way:

Buy acis and rip the code you need, i am not going to help you.

My friend have money, and he was like... "fuck it, i will buy acis and rip the code, whatever... if i need buy whole project for a simple fix which we don't even know if work or not..."

Wasn't more simple to give us the code to test it out ? Our surprise was that the code was not even working...

We got mad because of that moderator ( how he responded to us... )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Exiledvp said:

 

Ok maybe you are right, and i am sorry to Acis owner.

But you know what i did not like?

My friend  asked one of the moderators which is also a member of acis team, a simple fix, a stupid code, he only wanted to test if in acis is fixed the problem we are having in our project, we only needed the heading fix after teleport, this was all he asked for...

And the moderator answered in this way:

Buy acis and rip the code you need, i am not going to help you.

My friend have money, and he was like... "fuck it, i will buy acis and rip the code, whatever... if i need buy whole project for a simple fix which we don't even know if work or not..."

Wasn't more simple to give us the code to test it out ? Our surprise was that the code was not even working...

We got mad because of that moderator ( how he responded to us... )

 

Respect others work no matter what. If u don't agree simply u don't buy. 

Nowadays people consider knowledge from internet as a default privilege they get cause they are born. 

 

No its not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kara` said:

 

Respect others work no matter what. If u don't agree simply u don't buy. 

Nowadays people consider knowledge from internet as a default privilege they get cause they are born. 

 

No its not. 

When upload finish i will share lineage2classic l2scripts compiled last version of seven signs, wonder if it will be deleted too

 

AGAIN SORRY L2ACIS <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Exiledvp said:

If you earn enough to not worry about money good for you friend, but with 10 euro some people buy:

- 30 Eggs = 3 Euro

- 7 Breads = 1,5 Euro

- This is enough food for live 1 week

- and again there are 5,5 Euro not spent - maybe for buy some other things

- 10 kg Potatos = 5 Euro

 

You probably can do x10 to x100 that sum per month if your server is successful. Some servers using aCis pack probably made more money in 6 months than I did in 10 years.

 

You can also sell yourself your own codes, and make money. If you sell a custom 20/30€, which is a common price, you basically can have 20/30 revisions of aCis.

 

I spend all my free time on this project, and actually I'm jobless (employeer didn't renew my job 3 months ago ; which explained why aCis progression jumped those last weeks). While I don't really care about the money people do on my back (and they are, I'm not naive), I think I still can be respected for the job I do.

 

I don't need statues, really. The really basic form is at least to respect what I do for my community (and for MxC).

 

You seem to be worried about 10€, but that's more than 10€ you simply denied me - while I got nothing to do with your whole story, should I remember you.

 

It's np Exiledvp. If you got a question, create a topic on "Request Help" section. If I can answer, I will.

 

I appreciate your words @Designatix ! <3

Edited by Tryskell
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

 

You probably can do x10 to x100 that sum per month if your server is successful. Some servers using aCis pack probably made more money in 6 months than I did in 10 years.

 

You can also sell yourself your own codes, and make money. If you sell a custom 20/30€, which is a common price, you basically can have 20/30 revisions of aCis.

 

I spend all my free time on this project, and actually I'm jobless (employeer didn't renew my job 3 months ago ; which explained why aCis progression jumped those last weeks). While I don't really care about the money people do on my back (and they are, I'm not naive), I think I still can be respected for the job I do.

 

I don't need statues, really. The really basic form is at least to respect what I do for my community (and for MxC).

 

You seem to be worried about 10€, but that's more than 10€ you simply denied me - while I got nothing to do with your whole story, should I remember you.

 

It's np Exiledvp. If you got a question, create a topic on "Request Help" section. If I can answer, I will.

 

I appreciate your words @Designatix ! <3

OK FRIEND, 

I AM SORRY FOR SHARE YOUR WORK

 

I understand you now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Exiledvp said:

OK FRIEND, 

I AM SORRY FOR SHARE YOUR WORK

 

I understand you now

 

Good, also about ur problem i can assure u of bigger problems. Cast unstuck and then login with another char, u gonna see the char who unstuck just sit there. This is because he is not re-broadcasting packet. Also the userInfo.java does not broadcast heading thats why u see other players in random heading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kara` said:

 

Good, also about ur problem i can assure u of bigger problems. Cast unstuck and then login with another char, u gonna see the char who unstuck just sit there. This is because he is not re-broadcasting packet. Also the userInfo.java does not broadcast heading thats why u see other players in random heading.

I do not use acis, i only saw acis fixed something about headings and i wondered if they have fixed the heading problem at all, i do not have any other problems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.