L2OFF Item like Package

katia666

Question

2 answers to this question

1. Add a new entry to itemdata.txt. You can copy 5134 to make it easy.

2. Give it a new unique ID(5134) and name_id([comp_soulshot_none]).

When rightclicked, this item (because its default_action is 'action_capsule') uses the registered item_skill (in this case [s_restoration1]).

3. Go find skill [s_restoration1] in skilldata.txt. Copy it.

4. Give it a new ID and name.

5. Change whatever values you want in the effect variable. This is where it's defined what the user gets on use.

6. Save skilldata.txt

7. Go to your created item in itemdata.txt (step 2) and edit the item_skill value to point to your new skilldata entry.

8. Add your new item to item_pch.txt.

9. Find EtcItemgrp.dat in your Lineage 2 system folder. Decrypt it with L2FileEdit.

10. Copy the 5134 entry and input the exact same changes you did in itemdata.txt.

11. Save and encrypt again.

12. Find ItemName-e.dat in your Lineage 2 system folder. Decrypt it with L2FileEdit.

13. Add the new entry, just like in the steps above. Copy the 5134 entry to make sure it's correct.

14. Save and encrypt again.

That should do it. That's off the top of my head though, so if I forgot something, feel free to chime in.

I'm developing a tool that allows you to do this stuff very easily. It's not quite there yet, but keep an eye on L2Homage.

-B