Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tool Webhost SQL Connection PHP Tester


Recommended Posts

Hello, since many of my clients had problems regarding to webhosting (specifically for acp panels) they did not know that the problem was the hosting company all the way from start.

So for those who are interested in knowing if their host is compatible with their l2off server SQL Server connections this is a simple tool for debugging porpuses.

This tool was originally for my customers to know if their host is supporting my panels.

 

Create a new file test.php and then add the following code inside, then edit the $host, $user, $pass and open your website.com/test.php and you will know what kind of connections you can use simple and easy.

This is not only for newbies its a tool that can help developers in general.

it has been tested in all versions of PHP 5.6+ and it works.

 

successfull message looks like this:

http://prntscr.com/mt5jep

it will print few names from database.

 

It uses 5 kind of connection types mssql_connect, sqlserver_connect, odbc_connect, PDO (dblib, sqlsrv, odbc), mysqli_connect

Code:

Hidden Content. You need to become VIP Member in order to view this.

Edited by DenArt Designs
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PARADISE said:

Useful, but phpinfo() is always your friend

yes, phpinfo is also included, plus this is for hosts that say that support this functions but actually not, i've seen this many times, this is the actual test if the functions work or not depending with the apache configuration.

Edited by DenArt Designs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 3/4/2019 at 1:43 PM, DenArt Designs said:

Hola, dado que muchos de mis clientes tenían problemas con respecto al alojamiento web (específicamente para paneles de acp) no sabían que el problema era la empresa de alojamiento desde el principio.

Entonces, para aquellos que estén interesados en saber si su host es compatible con las conexiones de su servidor l2off con SQL Server, esta es una herramienta simple para depurar los servidores.

Esta herramienta fue originalmente para que mis clientes sepan si su host es compatible con mis paneles.

 

Cree un nuevo archivo test.php y luego agregue el siguiente código en su interior, luego edite $ host, $ user, $ pass y abra su sitio web.com/test.php y sabrá qué tipo de conexiones puede usar de manera simple y fácil .

Esto no es solo para los novatos, es una herramienta que puede ayudar a los desarrolladores en general.

Se ha probado en todas las versiones de PHP 5.6 + y funciona.

 

El mensaje de éxito se ve así:

http://prntscr.com/mt5jep

Imprimirá algunos nombres de la base de datos.

 

Utiliza 5 tipos de tipos de conexión mssql_connect, sqlserver_connect, odbc_connect, PDO (dblib, sqlsrv, odbc), mysqli_connect

Código:

 

contenido oculto

  • Responde a este tema para ver el contenido oculto.

 

Thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This script for admins who don't know how to check, install and configure extensions for PHP.

 

If you need usage MS SQL, obvious what for PHP need extension "php_mssql.dll". For other cases the same. Basically the PHP package contains only commonly used extensions that are suitable in 80% of cases.

 

Damn, people! Enable the brains.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 10/21/2019 at 10:15 PM, Rootware said:

This script for admins who don't know how to check, install and configure extensions for PHP.

 

If you need usage MS SQL, obvious what for PHP need extension "php_mssql.dll". For other cases the same. Basically the PHP package contains only commonly used extensions that are suitable in 80% of cases.

 

Damn, people! Enable the brains.

actually it's extremely useful for if you're doing work for someone else who doesn't actually own the webserver or know anything about web shit at all, you ask any of those idiots "which module do you have enabled for mssql connections?" you're gonna get a blank fuckin stare as if you just asked them to build the space shuttle.... and  "php_mssql.dll" ... no one in their right mind should be using that module anymore and EVERYONE should be using PDO in this day and age. Besides, both mssql_* and mysql_* function modules were deprecated in php since 5.5 and are removed completely in 7.0 so yeah no one should be on that shit anymore.

Edited by Anarchy
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

actually it's extremely useful for if you're doing work for someone else who doesn't actually own the webserver or know anything about web shit at all, you ask any of those idiots "which module do you have enabled for mssql connections?" you're gonna get a blank fuckin stare as if you just asked them to build the space shuttle.... and  "php_mssql.dll" ... no one in their right mind should be using that module anymore and EVERYONE should be using PDO in this day and age. Besides, both mssql_* and mysql_* function modules were deprecated in php since 5.5 and are removed completely in 7.0 so yeah no one should be on that shit anymore.

 

I think you were mistaken by the forum when you wrote this. Please, stop to recommend "Enterprise" rules the deploying and configure of frontends.

 

I use as PHP 5.x, and PHP 7.x too. Not matter the choice of version if the result satisfies you completely.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rootware said:

 

I think you were mistaken by the forum when you wrote this. Please, stop to recommend "Enterprise" rules the deploying and configure of frontends.

 

I use as PHP 5.x, and PHP 7.x too. Not matter the choice of version if the result satisfies you completely.

bro ... not using old as shit insecure sql injectable functions which the fucking maker of discontinued AND REMOVED because they are shit and insecure is not "Enterprise rules" wtf you smoking holy crap

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anarchy said:

bro ... not using old as shit insecure sql injectable functions which the fucking maker of discontinued AND REMOVED because they are shit and insecure is not "Enterprise rules" wtf you smoking holy crap

 

I guess you know some exotic injections in PHP 5.x or you talking about simple POST/GET unsafe data exploits in SQL queries?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2019 at 6:49 PM, Rootware said:

 

I guess you know some exotic injections in PHP 5.x or you talking about simple POST/GET unsafe data exploits in SQL queries?

you already showed yourself to be a fail troll who has no clue what he's talking about, stop trying to recover from it. 

 

use pdo man, it's 2019, there's no reason you shouldn't be using it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

you already showed yourself to be a fail troll who has no clue what he's talking about, stop trying to recover from it. 

 

use pdo man, it's 2019, there's no reason you shouldn't be using it.

 

As usual, no evidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.