Raidboss earthquake

Guarder

Question

6 answers to this question

The next comment will be a video with animations explaining how 2 variables work. 

And the very next will be FBI consider him as a terrorism action.

Edit fourth parameter of the Earthquake packet. If you don't know where's the use, search for all occurences of "new Earthquake(" on project scope.

Edited by Tryskell

7 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

Edit fourth parameter of the Earthquake packet. If you don't know where's the use, search for all occurences of "new Eartquake" on project scope.

It is L2Raidboss type,if i look into L2RaidbossInstance i have this:

Earthquake eq = new Earthquake(player.getX(), player.getY(), player.getZ(), 14, 3);

Also he's class is Baium (it is lindvior) ...so should i edit baium too?

npc.broadcastPacket(new Earthquake(npc.getX(), npc.getY(), npc.getZ(), 40, 5));

the order in earthquake.java is this :

private final int _x;
    private final int _y;
    private final int _z;
    private final int _intensity;
    private final int _duration;

means i have to lower the number "14" and "40"?

Why you ask silly questions?

Tk told you to LOWER 4TH VALUE which is intensity, you checked the code and confirmed that it's indeed intensity.

So what do you want more?

If you want to decrease it, decrease. Don't ask us if you should or not. It's up to you.

God help us.. :rage:

@Kara`

12 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Why you ask silly questions?

Tk told you to LOWER 4TH VALUE which is intensity, you checked the code and confirmed that it's indeed intensity.

So what do you want more?

If you want to decrease it, decrease. Don't ask us if you should or not. It's up to you.

God.. :rage:

@Kara`

You had to drag me into ah? -.-

@KIDutz Stop acting like passive photosynthetic plant and use what separate us from the rest of the live organisms. Use your gray substance and your frontal lob. 

If you hold ctrl + click on the Earthquake method it open the main method which literally explain each variable it accept. It cleary says

intensity and duration. 

Which mean, if u reduce the intensity the earthquake will be softer and if u reduce the duration (in seconds) it will ... uhm reduce duration... 

Edited by Kara`

EarthQuake packet structure.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<packet id="SM_EARTH_QUAKE" xmlns="http://www.l2emu-unique.net" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.l2emu-unique.net ../../../schemata/packet.xsd">
	<dword alias="Epicenter X" />
	<dword alias="Epicenter Y" />
	<dword alias="Epicenter Z" />
	<dword alias="Intensity" />
	<dword alias="Duration" type="TimeRemaining" />
	<dword alias="By NPC" type="YesOrNo" /> <!-- needs further testing, but NPC AI seems to have 1 and CW seems to have 0 -->
</packet>

If this not enough for your, than nobody helps you more.